Stephanie Mystique • White • 5056

I had the great pleasure of  joining Stephanie for a lovely hour in her company. Stephanie greeted me with the warmest of hugs--we could have been old friends, it was that warm and sincere. That was a great intro, and set the tone for our time together. A Bit of introductory chat, then what followed was the most fun a man could have in the shower with a lady. One scene flowed seamlessly into the next; so passed the bedroom fun as well. The whole visit was just so. Stephanie's skills are--I don't want to overdo it with the superlatives--so I will leave it right there: her skills are superlative. Do follow through with her booking requirements; they are more than worth the effort. Do book ahead, as she is well-organized, and seemingly well sought after. Highly recommended.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I was lucky enough to have Stephanie Mystique for the second time on her return trip to Bathurst. I can not say enough great things about her. After you read her website and receive your first message back from her, you quickly realize you are dealing with a professional and are in for a real treat. When it comes time to meet, it will fell like you are going to meet a friend you can depend and there will be no complications or delays. When you walk through the door you are meet by a beautiful healthy lady that is ready to give 100 percent of her attention until the time you leave. After her amazing shower for two, you think you couldn't be anymore relaxed or work up. By the time you experience her massage and many other skills. You will walk out the door with a smile that will last for days and fell like a million bucks. She truly is an Incredibly passionate lady that loves what she does.   

• Like 1

I agree 100% with both reco's!!   Damn due to my work schedule I couldn't see her this trip....:(   I always see her when she travels 2 NB....

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.