Best Butt in town

thx pete, i do lots of gym for that butt :P

Your welcome Dreamgirl, your shapely butt is the kind that melts in your mouth, and is great to hold! keep up the gym work-outs, and our work outs:razz:

Guest ye****y1*3

michelle of michelle's massage is one of the best. and she is just so nice to talk to....makes it even better.:grin:

I have to represent Mia. She has the best one I have seen in Ottawa, but I havent had a chance to see Ava Jones and Dreamgirl yet due to my volume of SPs I see on a regular basis and inavailability of extra funds.

These are some fine derriere's for sure, however I am afraid the topic may be wandering a little bit;

More than half the marks are for playability and her level of enjoyment, so please lets only talk about butts that can be completely had. The lady has goto understand Greek. (saw a sexy Latino hotty wearing a shirt the other day it was black and very tight and it said I love my Greek, I was on a patio on Preston Street and she walked by on the sidewalk, I nearly lost it right there!!!)

With these guide lines in place I think Mia is an excellent nominations, and Julie a near miss however we will see what we can do about that!! As for Michelle I do believe that she is an MP and the rules are you can look but no touching :-?

These are some fine derriere's for sure, however I am afraid the topic may be wandering a little bit;

With these guide lines in place I think Mia is an excellent nominations, and Julie a near miss however we will see what we can do about that!! As for Michelle I do believe that she is an MP and the rules are you can look but no touching :-?

Amen to that. There sure are some very nice derriere in Ottawa.

Cat told me I had a nice ass last week...does that count???:grin:

hell half the marks are to be able speak Greek so you at least 50%!! Now the other 50% I can't comment on!!

Best Butt Update, Guess on the newest version of this list I would like to add Candymtl :) Not sure who else should be here anyone got any new intel on this? Oh of course soccermum should get an honorable mention, she has a very nice bum to ride! A few ladies have cum and gone since last summer butt lets keep the search on.

Well, I like to add Yazmine from PK, yes Dummpy time to get the bums rolling again..search is on...oh there is another splendid bum that I thoroughly enjoyed twice-lovely Dorinda! (BTW she has lovely breasts too:boobies:...shhhhh don't tell anyone, my secret may get out)

Quick somebody slap me..I forgot to ad Lil Hottie aka Michelle my Belle, such a lovely tight bum!

Guest f***2f***
Best Butt Update, Guess on the newest version of this list I would like to add Candymtl :) Not sure who else should be here anyone got any new intel on this? Oh of course soccermum should get an honorable mention, she has a very nice bum to ride! A few ladies have cum and gone since last summer butt lets keep the search on.

Oh yes yes and yes!! and even nicer when peeking out from under her little short skirt....mmmm mmmmm!!;-)

Speaking for the bigger girls, I have a fine ass!

Haha, and I do love Greek oh so much!

I'm also an ass woman myself, and I love a nice, round butt. I have a polaroid of my fave butt (not a client). I like to break it out when I haven't seen him in awhile and I always grin.

My fave ass, though I can't say what it might be like to go Greek with said ass, but I love Annessa's ass.

but I love Annessa's ass.

I would of put her (Annessa's) name 1st, because I personally think she has Ottawa's best legs and ass! but from the format We are to had sample....so I will just wait my turn to sample her perfect bum:grin:

BTW I LOVE HER ASS TOO! thanks Erin ;)

My fave ass, though I can't say what it might be like to go Greek with said ass, but I love Annessa's ass.

unfortunately I dont speak Greek :-( however light back-door-play is always welcome if pre-arranged. Thanks Erin!

I would of put her (Annessa's) name 1st, because I personally think she has Ottawa's best legs and ass! but from the format We are to had sample....so I will just wait my turn to sample her perfect bum:grin:

BTW I LOVE HER ASS TOO! thanks Erin ;)

so what are you waiting for Pete??...hehe I kid! I kid! ;-)

good things come to those who wait...thank you for the kudos!

so what are you waiting for Pete??...hehe I kid! I kid! ;-)

good things come to those who wait...thank you for the kudos!

Yes the wait, would/has been highly anticipated,we may not need to wait very much longer. Your quite welcome for the kudo's, your beautiful body is well deserving.;-)

Guest gagagaga

Kaylasexy21 has an incredible ass...I almost blew early just looking at it!!

I just have to add this most sexy lady, I really must go to her city and visit her. She has an incredible body, beautiful bum, and she is gorgeous! Alluring Alyson I really need to meet soon, I'm infactuated by her beauty!;-)

picture.php?albumid=194&pictureid=986

The photos don't even do her justice Pete!

I just have to add this most sexy lady, I really must go to her city and visit her. She has an incredible body, beautiful bum, and she is gorgeous! Alluring Alyson I really need to meet soon, I'm infactuated by her beauty!;-)

picture.php?albumid=194&pictureid=986

The photos don't even do her justice Pete!

I have to agree. I have never had the pleasure but she looks SMOKING HOT........!

I can vouch that Cameron has one absolutely gorgeous bum!

I nominate Cameron (Jessica?).