Nala Baez & Lucy Banks • Asian • TOFTT

These ladies are visiting from Montreal. They’re beautiful. Pictures are accurate. Communication was professional and timely. Location is a nice, central hotel. They’re friendly and personable. Oh, and last but not least, they provide an awesome GFE and interactive duo. Does it get any better? You’ll find them advertising on Lyla. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I can totally ditto what Biker Dude said above. I met with them for a duo and it was amazing! They are both super friendly, sexy, very easy going, and excellent providers of services. I had a wonderful conversation with them and enjoyed every minute of our interaction in all possible forms. All around A+. I will definitely see both @NalaBaez and @thelucybanks again whenever they visit next time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I also took part in the threesome with nala and lucy. i will have to say this was probably the greatest sexual experience of my life to date. total bucket list stuff going on here. both are absolutely beautiful, lucy might have the prettiest face of any provider or person for that matter, that ive ever seen. 20/10 highly recommend, worth it!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.