I am going to post this question on the general board inspite on a comment that I should keep my communitions to the Manitoba forum. I can't help but feel that everyone can benifit from the opinions and thoughts of a centralist region. ( heck any region).

This is a subject that has intrigued me for years; as much for my response as for others response and how normal am I ?

We all have had the occasion of having an in-law staying at our home or have stayed at a home of an in-law and been "sleeping" with our partner.

The question that I have is; how does this effect your lovemaking practice?

This is how it effects me. Mother in the same house, we are quieter, sister in the same house (next room) no holds barred, brother in the same house ( next room) ( especially if I know he has been without) I feel guilty and want to share but don't know how to tell my partner.

Brother and sister-in - law in the same house , no holds bared( we might be a little quieter.

Brother-in law ( no partner) in same house , sex only after 2:00 am. Sister-in law no partner, same house, (don't have one) but I think it would be like my sister. (p.s she would be my favorite in-law if she gave me a hi 5 in the morning).

Mother-in-law & fatheir-in law , same house ; they would have to be a few rooms away and it would have to be after midnight (they go to sleep early).

Only problem is, so does my spouse.

This question has all sort of permutations.

I would love to listen to every one's response and each or any situation.

Oh and for a starter let's assume that my responses are the norm, but feel free to tell me how fucked up I am... o.k..... chicas/chavez

That's an easy one to answer, my sister is a prude and my brothers wouldn't care neither would my dad. For the in law I would probably make more noise then normal just to put it in there face.

Yes, I have done this many years ago when I was first married. At one point she wanted us to sleep in seperate bedrooms.lol. Of course the SO snuck into the room in the middle of the night and we did it very quietly on the floor.

That very same trip, we all got smashed on New Year's Eve and I stumbled up the stairs alone in a drunken stupor and was getting into bed before I realized where the hell I was. About to climb into bed with my father-in-law!!! LMAO!!

Guest K****r De**xe

Personal family was never any difference, except for when granny stayed with us.She put the fear of god into everyone including my parents so no one got lucky. In-laws were always mindful and gave us the bedroom farthest away so we could make noise.Of course I think that was a direct result of being caught naked on the couch years before.

Just my 2 cents Nicki on a wonderful topic. Where do come up with these LOL

xxxxx

Wow Nicki! You really know how to make an impression on the in laws

Thanks for adding to the post D. Kisses. How long do you think the catcher watched before he/she made their presents know ? (lol)... chicas/chavez

Well thank gawd I never got married, never got in-laws etc etc etc

but, and especially if they the in laws were prudish, get to the bedroom, with your SO, have her sit down, you start jumping up and down on the bed, then have SO start moaning loudly. Wait to see everyone's looks the next morning around the breakfast table

But I'm a little warped

RG

Boinking away from home was never been a challenge in general (pre divorce). However doing it is a squeaking bed, or room without a "breeze of some kind" through it did present challenges.....

G11

OMG! This totally reminded me of a New Years I'd like to forget, my husband got so smashed and kept everyone awake until my Mom came down and calmed him down a bit and encouraged him to lie down and sleep (in the guest bedroom attatched to hers)

So there we were, all still awake but in bed and my husband kept what he thought was a wisper but was actually soft yelling "I WANNA FUCK YOU UP D'ASS!!" followed by me shushing him which only encouraged him to start spanking my ass and saying even louder "COMMON WOMAN, LET ME FUCK YOU UP D'ASS"!!!

Needless to say the walls are thin, but Mom never said anything about it in the morning or him spanking her that night either.

Had sex at the in-laws many times, in the guest room, bathroom and on the living room floor. One time when her sister stayed with us she came out in the morning with a "good one last night!". Last week when my brother stopped by, I made him wait outside while we finished (serves him right for not calling first).

just remembered ..stopped in at moms she was out and my brother was asleep so we took it upon ourselves to have sex behind the bar and used the community chair blanket to clean up , besides thats what in laws are for right? And thats the closest they are gonna get to getting any

Posted via Mobile Device