Saint John hasn't been treating providers well when they do visit. Chatting with other providers, clients are no showing, negotiating and just being plain disrespectful. 

I don't blame them for not going back. I don't want to waste my time with people that no show, or those that refuse to screen and send deposits. 

I have done as asked (by clients) posting my schedule 2-4 weeks to arriving yet the inquiries from respectful people seem to dwindle every time I post. 

I do hope this is just a phase and it will get better when covid restrictions ease once again. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 2

I recieve alot of requests for Saint John but without a deposit I will not come

It's too slow and just not worth it to visit without a few pre booked appointments

And this saddens me because I know there are good guys there (I have met a few😘)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 3

12 hours ago, GANNU said:

Another reason for no deposits is there too many scammers in Saint John. 

More reason for you to do your research on the lady of your choice make sure she is reputable and legit before just sending money to anyone

• Like 7

On 10/21/2021 at 5:25 PM, StephanieMystique said:

Saint John hasn't been treating providers well when they do visit. Chatting with other providers, clients are no showing, negotiating and just being plain disrespectful. 

I don't blame them for not going back. I don't want to waste my time with people that no show, or those that refuse to screen and send deposits. 

I have done as asked (by clients) posting my schedule 2-4 weeks to arriving yet the inquiries from respectful people seem to dwindle every time I post. 

I do hope this is just a phase and it will get better when covid restrictions ease once again. 

100 percent agree I was in Saint John last month and it was a complete waste of my time, I won’t be returning without securing deposits first. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Last time I was there was a few years back and even then lots of enquiries and interest to travel there, but once there, lots of no shows and low ballers and clients looking to do drugs.  Never again.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2