$2600 Giveaway - Post Your Festive Pics 🎅

Just uploaded a pic to my album, guess it needs approval before it shows up as insertable? When I try to just attach it tells me I'm over the limit. All photos but new ones are available in 'insert other' under gallery except the new one, so I just want to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong and this is normal.

Also the pic I prepared is much like the lovely @Geekygirl902 did. No physical sign like the example, just put it into the pic. That's ok? 

This is a great idea Lydia. Happy Holidays Love!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Hey everyone! Loving these entries but remember the entries can only be counted if you're holding a sign saying Lyla and your handle - photoshops aren't accepted. Good luck ❤️ 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, lydiahardwood said:

Hey everyone! Loving these entries but remember the entries can only be counted if you're holding a sign saying Lyla and your handle - photoshops aren't accepted. Good luck ❤️ 

Should I delete my other posts and make a new one since they don’t count?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Geekygirl902 said:

Should I delete my other posts and make a new one since they don’t count?

Totally up to you! They're fine to stay there but unfortunately won't be counted ❤️ 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 12/20/2021 at 5:01 AM, lydiahardwood said:

I thought maybe lol, I'll remove mine and do another, thanks