Anyone seen May on LL?

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-massage/nova-scotia/halifax_relexing_with_soft_and_deep_tissue-6825001?source=list She seems to delete old posts, so sorry if this is dead when you see it. Has anyone seen her?

Was wondering the same thing. She didn't provide a phone number in this ad, I'm not sure if that's normal for her or not. Any details would be appreciated

She was quite responsive yesterday but then nothing last night or this morning. Not sure what’s up. Didn’t ask for deposit or anything so would be a weird scam if it was one. 

I did reach out to her but no reply yet . I'm thinking TOFTT as long as I feel her pics are accurate. I think they are but again no way can she weigh 166 as her current ad states . Love a great massage !!

Saw May yesterday morning for a massage.  Her place is kinda dirty, but she herself was great. I would return again. 
She’s about 5’3, probably around 140 pounds. 

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Earl said:

Saw May yesterday morning for a massage.  Her place is kinda dirty, but she herself was great. I would return again. 
She’s about 5’3, probably around 140 pounds. 

Is it her in the pics?

I contacted her yesterday and set up a massage for Thurs. Very open , answered a few questions I asked of her . Yes she is fully dressed and stated that's the way it is . Always best to know your boundaries. One thing I need to clarify in my earlier post questioning her weight. All I meant was her weight listed was not reflected in her pictures , meaning she looks more petite. I was in no way insulting her or anyone over anyones  weight or body size. Her location is safe , easy parking .

• Like 1