300 River Road (A&Y Spa)

I couldn't find anything on this place, so I decided to toftt.

They advertise in the Sun, as A&Y Spa, are located @ 300 River Road(Limbank), behind the restaurant.

Was greeted at the door, shown who was working, made my selection. Very little conversation, but that's ok wasn't in a chatty mood.

Very good massage, front and back, arms, hands legs and feet with a little pressure point thrown in.

The flip: not a lot of tease, she went right for the gun and was eager to pull the trigger. However she did more talking here than during massage, kept asking if her touch was good, was I enjoying myself etc.

Pricing for the door fee was standard for the 30/60 minutes. For the extras I had very good price (ymmv of course).

Repeat, yes I think I will try again. Hey its another place out here in the the south end, so hopefully they will stick around.

Thanks for the headsup...would never have guessed Asia River has a MP in the back. Were the girls cute at least?

Yeah, I know... just found out about the place my self last week. I'm curious about the girls as well...

The girls I saw were cute, one was taller, 5'7" and slim. The other, my choice, 5'2" and a little curvier, very nice C, firm butt.

Posted via Mobile Device

Found the add in the Sun, I went there about 2 or so weeks ago and met a gal named Candy. Goood conversation and options were wide open, she just said I could do whatever it took to make me happy. A short drive for me and the price is right, will definately repeat.

QUOTE=jay1972;231174]Yes, it is an asian mp.

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

Found the add in the Sun, I went there about 2 or so weeks ago and met a gal named Candy. Goood conversation and options were wide open, she just said I could do whatever it took to make me happy. A short drive for me and the price is right, will definately repeat.
Sounds like the ideal girl. :)

Where about is River Road ?

If you haven't discovered it yet, the power of Google Maps is a wonder to behold... :-)

Where about is River Road ?

It is right beside the river LOL

sorry, couldn't resist.

Riverside Drive turns into River Road south of Hunt Club. It branches off to the right (staying near the river of course) at the bottom of a hill, you will be on Limebank if you go straight at that traffic light. Just after you turn right to stay on River Rd you will see Asia Star resturant, park on far (south) side and you will see a door with A&Y on it.

Additional Comments:

A&Y used to be on Merivale near where it intersects Clyde. Is that location still open or have they moved to River Rd?

Drove by there today, yes it's in the back part of Asia River, separate door. I wasn't sure I was at right pace. Looked locked up, an old washing machine outside.

Frankly I was a bit intimidated to go to the door, didn't look right. Is this place still around?

Do they have a website? How many girls are working here? PM me if you have any details as I would like to give this place a try.

Visited Sunday afternoon and saw 2 girls working. Paid for the 1 hour massage which was slightly better than average. The finger massage and cracking was a first for me! Extras were offered and a price was negotiated. Did not notice showers, but a full wipe down was done with a mini massage to end. A little out of my way, but will probably repeat...just to have my fingers cracked again. lol

I gave this place a try. If you would like to know some details, PM me.

You're a new member here, so it's upto you to develop a reputation here, and that means sharing with the public here. You don't have to get into too many intimate details, just the girl you saw and and how she was, etc. The rest you can do in PM.

Passed by again Friday, just couldn't work up the nerve to go in. There was the washing machine sitting outide, the place looked shut and the Honda CRV parked in front. Sounds like I am missing a good MP.

I had a decent combination plate at Asia Star and the owner who is quite cute was very pleasant!

Too bad that it's closed, that is close to my place...

I'll search the threads, but are there any other places in the south end of Ottawa?

Too bad that it's closed, that is close to my place...

I'll search the threads, but are there any other places in the south end of Ottawa?

There's a few Body Basics on St-Laurent/Walkley, Body Care near Billings Bridge, and Lamora which I can't remember the street name of.

Awesome, thanks whiteman... looked up all that you listed... also found Lamora and they are at Bank and Alta Vista...

great site and still finding my way around...

I think Lamora closed, but there is an Asian MP on colonnade, they advertise in the sun. Also ALO has a location on bank near Alta vista.

Posted via Mobile Device