Thus far since I began seeing ladies I have only seen independents. This fall I am planning an encounter with a agency lady.

My question is this. When I see a lady I like to provide a tip and gift.

My understanding is that with a lady from an agency some of the fees go to the agency (driver, cell phone, etc). So my question. Would a lady from an agency prefer a tip only, but equal to the cost of tip plus gift , or would she like a tip and gift.

Any responses from ladies who used to work for agencies appreciated

And the agency is a reputable agency

Thanks

RG

• Like 1

I use to work with an agency for a little while. The way that it was working, was you pay the fee for the hour (normally 200 in Ottawa) and if it is an outcall it's 40$ extra for the driver. The agency take a set amount of money on each call. So the SP working in an agency does make the same amount on hour no matter if it is an incall or outcall across the street or in Rockland.

I personally think that the lady would prefer to receive a tip, because this extra amount of money will go to her and her alone, she will not need to give a part to the agency. A gift is always nice, but since the lady doens't have her own website, only a page on the website agency it is harder hard to say if what she like is really accurate. You are better off giving a tip or if you really want to give a gift, something really small.

So I go with the tip plus the cost of a gift:)

Where have you been all this time? Gift? Gift? Damn! I wanna gift! You rock Roamingguy and feel free to Roam on over here.

I'm sure she will be happy with a happy and grateful client that tips correctly(since she still has to pay the agency the same), anything on top of that is super awesome!!!

Where have you been all this time? Gift? Gift? Damn! I wanna gift! You rock Roamingguy and feel free to Roam on over here.

I'm sure she will be happy with a happy and grateful client that tips correctly(since she still has to pay the agency the same), anything on top of that is super awesome!!!

Not sure why exactly, but I just love this post ... :bowdown:

The problem with gifts items:

-No matter what the receiver told you before, unless it's a catalog number, you never know what they really like

-They may already have received the same thing from someone else - I remember being at a birthday party as a kid and my friend received 5 identical GI Jo's

-You have to store all this stuff someplace

I think the best gift to give anyone is cash:

-If they already have another, they won't mind

-It can magically turn into anything they like

-Storage space isn't a problem

I have never worked for an agency, but I know as a lady I would love anything you gave me. If you wish to tip her, tip her. If you wish to buy her a gift buy her a gift.

No matter what the agency says a "gift" is for the lady privately and has nothing to do with the agency. It is something private and special for you and the lady.

That is just my 2 cents but any lady would feel special to receive a thoughtful gift.

Guest C*****tte

I think a cash tip would be most appropriate as she may have other appointments afterwards and unless the gift is small and fits into her purse it could be awkward to bring it along to her date or she may lose or forget it.

Posted via Mobile Device

Cash is the best "tip" or "gift" you could give. If you want to give her a tip plus a gift, you can't go wrong with gift cards. She can easily slip that into her purse and not worry about forgetting it.

Just my thoughts.

I worked for an agency for awhile, and since half of the fee for the hour went to the agency, any extra cash that came my way was mine to keep. So my vote is for a tip equal to the tip+gift.

I agree with everyone that cash is the best gift (as it makes them really happy) but a small gift like a chocolate or a single rose or a bunch will go a long way too to make them happy (especially on the top of the cash gift). It doesn't have tobe anything expensive based on my experiences. On special occasions like Valetine's, and for that special lady, a diamond necklace (doesn't have to be expensive) makes them to remember you always :-) (everytime that they wear it and they last forever). I find that this particular gift makes them happy the most as they feel very special.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r