Carolina French • Latino

Saw Carolina from YFL on this visit to Halifax. She looks to be new to this -- not the prettiest but has a buxom hot body specially if you are into big booty latinas.

Her attitude was top notch. She speaks little to no English, but knows how to have a good time. Kind, respectful and a dynamo of energy.  Our time together was great and looked like she had fun too. Will repeat.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Had an opportunity to visit earlier today. It was an amazing visit. She is fairly new and not many recos so I thought I thought I would throw mine in…

As mentioned in another post her English is not great but I know enough French to get by. If I did not know any French I would still visit Carolina. The International Language of Love will work really well.

Great service, great booking great location. Did I mention great service … it was great.

She is here for a few more days. Have fun Gentlemen.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 11/1/2022 at 2:31 PM, MassageLover-613 said:

Had an opportunity to visit earlier today. It was an amazing visit. She is fairly new and not many recos so I thought I thought I would throw mine in…

As mentioned in another post her English is not great but I know enough French to get by. If I did not know any French I would still visit Carolina. The International Language of Love will work really well.

Great service, great booking great location. Did I mention great service … it was great.

She is here for a few more days. Have fun Gentlemen.

She is simply the best. Great person and she made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. Thank you Carolina and can't wait to see you again

Edited by Marcosg
Mistake
  • Like 2

On 6/28/2022 at 5:00 PM, Not Required said:

How can i find her? Any link

She is simply the best. Great person and she made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. Thank you Carolina and can't wait to see you again

Edited by Marcosg
Mistake
  • Like 2

I had a duo with Bianca and Carolina I had the best time, they were the best days of my life, they were very sensual, communicative and very beautiful, by the way they are the best girl in Winnipeg I would try again for sure

On 6/23/2022 at 6:27 PM, Marcus_Aurelius said:

Saw Carolina from YFL on this visit to Halifax. She looks to be new to this -- not the prettiest but has a buxom hot body specially if you are into big booty latinas.

Her attitude was top notch. She speaks little to no English, but knows how to have a good time. Kind, respectful and a dynamo of energy.  Our time together was great and looked like she had fun too. Will repeat.

I had a duo with Bianca and Carolina I had the best time, they were the best days of my life, they were very sensual, communicative and very beautiful, by the way they are the best girl in Winnipeg I would try again for sure

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.