Visiting Halifax

Hello Nova Scotia, 

I am going to be visiting Nova Scotia next week. It would be amazing if I could slip in a little visit with one of the Halifax regulars. I see there is a lot of untrust worthy ads on LL. Same as out here.

So if you kind folks could help me find someone sweet and independent.  26 y/o and up, not a party girl. Other that that I am not to picky.  If one of the lady's can pm me that would be fine too. I'll be travelling up from the valley a few times hopefully once by myself.   I don't know the area super well so if you can give general area , cross roads or something. 

Or is there a club in the area that's safe to go to.

What about Halifax strip clubs, are there any?

Any help would great!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Rubs said:

Hello Nova Scotia, 

I am going to be visiting Nova Scotia next week. It would be amazing if I could slip in a little visit with one of the Halifax regulars. I see there is a lot of untrust worthy ads on LL. Same as out here.

So if you kind folks could help me find someone sweet and independent.  26 y/o and up, not a party girl. Other that that I am not to picky.  If one of the lady's can pm me that would be fine too. I'll be travelling up from the valley a few times hopefully once by myself.   I don't know the area super well so if you can give general area , cross roads or something. 

Or is there a club in the area that's safe to go to.

What about Halifax strip clubs, are there any?

Any help would great!

Hey man lots of great and safe ladies here, who I am sure would be willing meet.  I can recommend @StephanieMystique  @MsManda and @KylieJane

Three excellent providers.  Reach out. 

We have no strip clubs or massage parlors.  Sadly.  I too love a good lap dance. 

• Thanks 1