I'd heard good things about Jordyn a while ago, but unfortunately not managed to catch up with her at the time. And then she left town! A disaster, I thought. One that got away. So I was very glad to find out that she's returned to this neck of the woods, and is now - appropriately - at Paradise.

So, last week I called as I left work, and as luck would have it she was available. I rolled up a short time later to find a fantastic-looking lady waiting for me, and I was shown into the massage room with a big smile already firmly in place. For those who haven't read elsewhere, Paradise is very nicely kitted out - showers in the rooms, good-size massage tables, everything as you'd hope to find it. But I digress...

To get back to the point... fantastic looks (I know it's a cliche, but Jordyn's pics *really* don't do her justice), soft skin with a beautiful golden tan, warm and friendly personality, easy conversation, a good massage, seriously sexy bodyslides... and things just got better after that; but I'm afraid, gentle reader, that you'll have to cut over to your imagination at this point. I'm confident that your imagination won't be as good as the reality.

And finally it's over... until next time. There will most certainly be a next time. Oh yes.

[i should also point out: Jordyn's been recommended in the past during her days at CMJ and ALO - but I thought it was high time we had a reco in the right section :) Et voila!]

• Like 1

Thanks for this, Phaedrus. Jordyn looks spectacular, and I'm glad you had such a good time.

Well, Phaedrus is right, Jordyn-Jordan deserves her own reco thread!

I have long been an admire of Jordyn. I first met her in September 2010 at ALO and was quite struck by her looks (she is beyond beautiful) and her charming ways. I followed her at CMJ, and was again mesmerized.

Now it is at Paradise that this angel can be found, and I can attest she offers the complete experience: still as beautiful as ever (the cliche is true!), but now with all the right moves at the right pace. She is, indeed, spectacular...

Guest **oo**e

I recently saw Jordan. She is hot ! Model like looks. Amazing body. Beautiful eyes. Awesome massage technique. She's great to talk to and she's a really nice person. She's a perfect 10.

After reading so many great recommendations of Jordyn here on Cerb and upon seeing her photos I just had to see her. Booking her was surprisingly convenient and hassle free. When I arrived for my appointment I was greeted by a beautiful blonde with amazing eyes and a great smile. Her pictures are an accurate depiction but she is even more stunning in person. I had one of the best and more memorable times with Jordyn. She is very skilled at what she does and she has an easy going attitude that makes the session that much more enjoyable. A definite repeat.

Joining my cerb friends here, Phaedrus, toine, and blog10, who have sung Jordyn's praises. She is truly one of the most beautiful women I've met, with a perfect hard, hot spinner body, and quite possibly one of the best bums on the planet. Her face is stunning. I felt like I was with Tamsin Egerton, and for me it doesn't get much better than that. She has an amazing all-over tan. Perfect. Absolutely perfect.

Great moves and body slides, knows just how to apply pressure and how to please.

Fun to talk to, too, well travelled, and interesting.

Soooo beautiful.

Saw her today for the first time after reading some previous reviews. Ditto to everything these guys said about her personality, friendly attitude, sensuality, massage techniques, body, her smoking hot model looks, her body, her bum, bum, bum....my brain's hemorrhaging as I think about today's experience with her. A true gem of a person. Good thing she moved back or I wouldn't have known what I was missing....The only downside is that my wallets about to take a big hit :) Definite repeat. Thanks Jordyn.

Yes she does have that perfect hard bod,very attractive and yes a great ass too! Nice write Cato, I saw Jordyn at CMJ some time ago.

I'd like to call her Magic Jordyn. She is really good and she gives you the illusion of real chemistry. Its a lot of entertainment to spend time with her. Magic Jordyn has few skillful tricks, and yes she has a wonderful body.

I saw Jordyn recently. Looks great, hottest I have seen in Ottawa - beautiful face and and an amazing body. She has created a nice setting in her room at Luna.

Easy to get along with, sensual, and makes you feel comfortable. My best massage experience in Ottawa.

Guest **oo**e

Jordyn is hot, as in Carmen Electra hot. Soft tanned skin, mellow brown eyes, long brown hair, an amazing smile and a body which just screams for a playboy covershot. Jordyn is as sweet as ever, gentle, calm, and soothing. I saw her again recently at the Booth Street location. It has Jordyn's touch all over it. Fashionable large mirrors, vases, plants, candles, drapes, etc. You would swear that an interior designer has remodeled the premises. Very classy. If you haven't been in awhile time to go back. As I said before who really notices the premises with Jordyn's super model looks, however you can now have your cake and eat it too, with the recent renovations.

It is the season of giving, and I know nobody else who so much deserves a gift as myself, so I thought that I needed to treat #1 again.

Therefore, after delicious Vicki, I went to bask in the warmth of the ever radiantly sensational Jordyn.

Little more need be said for those who know Jordyn: she was with me, warmth and happiness spread throughout my body, and a fountain of joy erupted to conclude this ever too brief encounter.

The memories...

Guest k*vi****00

My first massage experience was amazing thanks to this wonderful lady. This girl is a beauty and has the personality to match. I must admit I am a little bit smitten...

The fact that she has moved back to Paradise is great for me as it makes it much easier to visit.

My massage experience was a mixed bag although it is getting better lately. Jordyn is THE reason why I started going back again. Even better in person than in pictures.

Guest k**tyl****r

I've seen Jordan several times, you might say I've been following her travels from CMJ to Luna to Paradise... I'd have gone to Calgary to see her, she's that good :)

You just need to see her albums to know she's gorgeous and to be honest even better in person. She has a great down to earth personality and so easy to get on with and have a great time. If you haven't had the pleasure of seeing Jordan I highly recommend it.

I look forward to my next session :)

KL

Saw Jordyn yesterday and I still feeel like I am in heaven she is unbelievable super nice person and an amazing body really fun to be with and talk to, she also gives one of the best if not the best massage her technique is beyond compare.

Guest m**art-1**9

it had been a while since i had made my way to paradise but - in seeing jordyn earlier today - the name of the establishment fits the bill perfectly! i can only add to the chorus above....she is drop-dead gorgeous - i mean double-take gorgeous! she is smart, funny, well-travelled and extremely sensual. i had a great time over the course of the hour as we explored each other, not only physically but with some great chit-chat and banter back and forth as well. i haven't seen a body like jordyn's in a looooooong time - she is truly blessed with a beautifully proportioned, tanned, goddess-like figure.....i am already planning my next visit to see her soon!!!

Mozart.

Well I must say I had the time of my life yesterday. I had not seen Jordyn since she had her cast removed so I decided to pay her a visit. When I arrived I saw Lany in the back of Paradise so I inquired to see if she was available for one of their infamous duos - well it was my lucky day! Wow, sensory overload. Two beautiful, sexy and fun ladies and one horny happy guy makes for 45 minutes of slippery fun! What a blast - in more ways than one! Both ladies have their own unique style and together and they are very very hot. I could not keep the grin off my face for hours. Highly recommend the Jordyn/Lany duo!

After reading the recos and seeing the pictures of Jordyn, i've wanted to have a session since she was at her last location. Unfortunately, the stars never lined up and I never did book that appointment.

Feeling a little stressed from work the last couple of day I decided to drop by paradise to see who was available and to my surprise Jordyn was. Boy am I glad i did that.

The extensive pictures she has up don't begin to do her justice...she is an absolute stunner. Great massage, easy to talk to and a definate repeat asap!

Good job to paradise for getting this beauty.

Funk

I just got back from a great sessions with her, she is so gorgeous and so sweet! I def plan to come back and see her again for sure. I'm so glad i picked her tonight..;)

• Like 1

I just came back from seeing Jordyn and all I have to say is...WOW. She is extremely gorgeous and so good at what she does, I think I asked her to marry me multiple times during our session. I recommend that everyone who is considering seeing her to jump at your chance immediately, don't hesitate, you will not regret it in the least. Even people who have already seen her, you should go back again!

There is only one thing that I know for certain about my future. I know that I will definitely be back to see Jordyn and I know that I will probably ask her to marry me multiple times again.

Jordon is a very beautiful woman. Amazing face and smile, nice eyes, and a terrific well porportioned body - all natural. She comes in the room like an old friend. Warm and ready. Her massage skills are really good, so much teasing and expertise with the touching and finish. I wish I could say more. I had seen her when she first started and this was my first time back. Both times it was incredible. Im sure she could be a model - with the added bonus of personality. Have to ramp up my frequency a lot.

• Like 1

Had the great pleasure of spending time with Jordyn last night. I'm still in a state of thrall twenty four hours later. Smart, unfathomably beautiful, kind, generous, sensual and sssssmmokin' HOT! Highly recommended. Can't wait to see her again.

Hi all,

I know everything has already been said about this beauty and that my recommendation comes late. I have seen Jordyn only once when she was at ALO. There is no word to describe how beautiful this young woman is. She is definitively the prettiest MA I have met so far. Her massage skills are also very good. I have not seen her at Paradise but I would guess the experience could only be better since their location is great.

Cheers!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.