Sanya will ask for a full deposit via e-transfer. She--if indeed it is even a she-- then directs you to a website where she posts pictures, and says you can verify her by asking the help folks there if she is real. They will ask for the phone #, which is in her ad. That checks out, but it is all useless, because she will never meet you, and once she has your money, will ghost you. A reverse lookup of the pictures posted turn up nothing on two different reverse-lookup websites, so that is of no help. I am embarrassed to report my victimization, but I see her ad is up once again on leo. If scammed by anyone, do overcome your red-facedness, and report such scams so other members can save their time and hard-earned money. Beware, here is Sanya's ad title:

24/7 available cutie here to make your dreams cum true

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Thanks for sharing same….Have realized Biggest takeaway are Pictures….If they are too Good to be True…Stay Away…Thanks Pepperjack for sharing same …Please don’t be embarrassed 👍👍

• Thanks 1

On 9/19/2022 at 11:56 PM, Lightyear said:

I don't understand stand why you just don't stick with Everleigh May and her friends they are absolutely amazing all of them are gems 

I actually had an appointment with Everleigh May. I do like her. Unfortunately, her phone blew up, and she couldn't make it.