DUOS - Fantasy &/or reality

This is "virgin" territory for a mature guy like me but the thought is almost irresistable lately - especially having enjoyed the great CERB experience to date both here in Halifax and in Ottawa.

My questions are: how does a gent make the most of a virgin date DUO opportunity?

- Should you all have met both first individually?

- Suggested duration to maximize things;

- Surroundings - incall, outcall, romantic, casual;

- Who leads?

- Happy endings, who goes when?

- Taboos, boundaries & protocols

- Hygene

Any other thoughts or considerations would be much appreciated!

G11

• Like 2

What a great series of questions. Thank you for posting them.

I am currently looking for/considering my own options for a duo partner and have many of the same questions you are asking.

Without having done a duo yet, I can't answer many of your questions but I would think that seeing an established duo (where the women know and like each other) would be the the best choice. It might be to your advantage to know at least one of the of ladies, but that really depends on your comfort level walking into this sort of scenario.

Anyhow, I look forward to seeing answers form other SPs that actually have done this.

Guest S**a*Q
This is "virgin" territory for a mature guy like me but the thought is almost irresistable lately - especially having enjoyed the great CERB experience to date both here in Halifax and in Ottawa.

My questions are: how does a gent make the most of a virgin date DUO opportunity?

- Who leads?

- Hygene

Any other thoughts or considerations would be much appreciated!

G11

I've done a lot of duos, in my personal life, being bisexual, both in a couple and as the third, as well as for work.

Duos are a little more work for the participants than just solo play. There's much more going on and well you now have two participants to keep happy. :) I think that's the reason I love duos, more to do, but for me that works... lol!

I'll try to answer your questions to the best of my ability/knowledge. :)

Yes. Everyone should be acquainted. This lessens the chances of someone not being compatible, or people just being comfortable with each other. Most girls post who they are comfortable with, either interactive with each other, or just there for the man. *(I actually had a practice run with another lady to make sure that we would be okay in the sack together, hehehe!)

Half hour is WAY too short. An hour is good time for a duo but to play safe and have that chatting time and what not, I'd say 1.5 hrs to 2. Now I usually do one hour duos, but I have no problem instigating some nudity. Lol!

Totally depends on the people attending... I've done in and outcall duos, and most of my duos are casual/fun. Romantic and two other people and me don't mix, I laugh too much. :D

- Who leads?

I am always the first one naked... :) I'm good for icebreaking, but as for who leads the rest, mostly the other girl and I meet you at the door with kisses, so I'd consider that us leading.

Everybody goes, as much as you can. :) Ha!!! There is no "way" to a duo. Things just happen... Normally I work on getting her off, then she repays the favour. Then we double-team him. :)

Depends on the girls and boys in question. The one "protocol" thing I can think of, is changing condoms between girls, every single time. Taboo would be favouring one girl over the other, mostly in unpaid duos. In paid duos, I think that you could favor one over the other a little more and we wouldn't mind. Takes two two tango, but three can be a good crowd.

- Hygene

Same as always. :) No different from normal humpy-play-dates!

Hope this helps a little.

Edited by S**a*Q

Well after reading this I can Answer Some of these questions but some are more personal preference to who is involved.

I am sure no expert on the topic but have done a couple of different things

Examples

Me and three Gentlemen...

Me another Girl No names and Five Gentlemen (I call that Gang Bang) LOL

Each time I had meet them all casually before then we agree on price and time spent usually two hours is plenty.

I like to do incalls so its always at a Hotel

Know for my own experience I am fairly new but I enjoy every second of it.

Should you decide to try my advice is do what you like to do their are no bad or wrong moves .... :)

Take care and have tons of fun

Suzie

Guest W***ledi*Time

I've participated in a number of duos. My situations have included ladies who know each other but whom I have never met; ladies who know each other but I know only one of them; ladies who have never met each other but I know both; and situations where all three of us know each other. Each has been great fun, and very memorable. If everyone knows everyone beforehand, I think you may stand a better chance of maximizing the unique benefits and atmosphere of a duo situation, in a relaxed atmosphere.

You must decide beforehand whether you want a fully-interactive situation, where the ladies are into each other sexually-speaking, or whether you prefer a situation where the ladies concentrate all their efforts on yourself. Having decided this, select ladies who fit those preferences, and plan accordingly.

All parties have to be on he same page regarding expectations and procedures for safety and handling bodily fluids. Communication communication communication.

Other than that, its a "many hands make sexy work"' situation. The permutations and combinations can be dizzying and amazing. Let things play out naturally. My own preferences are two hours minimum - there's plenty of things to see and do during the tour!

Some more thoughts on the subject in Winnipegcub's thread from last January:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=43950&highlight=duos

Well I am scheduling a my first duo (menage a trois sounds so much better)

for August. Seeing as I have never done a menage before, I'm going to let the ladies lead.

I've only been told by one lady that if you have a duo there is one thing to request (pm me Gentleman, I'll tell you)

Until I started seeing ladies (don't like the term hobbying) I didn't realize how much I had missed out on. Just wish I had started much earlier in life

RG

I love duos! They are so much fun! I get to have a vagina and a penis. I am happy girl:D

I personally prefer doing duo when one of the lady as meet the gent before, I think it`s good to know that he won`t cancel and that he is someone real. As if it`s someone that both ladies never saw before it can be a no-show and that is really not fun, espcially since BOTH ladies just lost some time waiting. but I had some duo where either I and the other SP saw the gent before and it went well...though I would never do a duo with an SP I`ve never meet. It would be to awkward for me.

I would say 60 or 90 minutes are the best, in 30 minutes you literally cannot do anything since you have more people to please:D But 2 hours and longer can be long for all the party as you don`t know where to give head ;)

I personally prefer incall for duo, as I am more comfortable and it seem less awkward. Outcall to hotel would be good also, but outcall to private home are always a bit different and harder for me as sometime you don`t seem to have enough place to move around. (I`m telling you 3 heads, 6 arms and 6 legs does take a lot of place)

who lead....Sara! She is always nekkid first. lol.

But generally I found that one lady will take charge and after well...it flow:D

Happy ending...Sara stole it! :D

From my past experiences the ladies will normally come a bit before as it seem a bit easier for us...

hygiene....

your usual stuff...but change condom EACH time you do penetration. no back and forth. I know it break the mood but safety first...

@Sara....if you want to practice again just tell me:D

Gentleman11, you are making a great step and are asking all the right questions to try and ensure it is what you are looking for. As with selecting an individual lady each gentleman is going to have different desires/interests. I think these get multiplied when selecting 2 ladies. An important consideration for me was;

- would I like either lady individually

- would the 2 ladies have an interest in each other and be compatible together.

The interaction for me was also important. Extending from did I want limited/no interaction and all the focus on me to did I want 2 ladies who are very into each other and I could take moments of being a voyeur.

I ended up doing lots of thinking, reading each ladies posts, getting to know them individually, etc... I also posted a question on the 'selection process' on CERB. (Thanks WIT). In the end I met with 2 amazing ladies who had not worked together but knew each other. I had previously seen 1 of them. And it was AMAZING! http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=51305

The mechanics of how things happen I wouldn't worry too much about. As with individual encounters things just seem to flow naturally. With 3 people you may need to be a little more open to let youself go...but this can really be part of the excitement. My session was completely unpredictable and I wouldn't have wanted it any different. I think the reason for the success is that I knew what I wanted on a much deeper level than simply saying; "I wanted a DUO with 2 beautiful ladies". In the end I think the 3 of us had a great time and I can't wait to meet them together again.

Keep asking yourself these questions and I expect you'll have a great time.

Cub

• Like 1

I love duo's...but I did have one experience where the ladies got more interested in each other than me.

it was awkward...but still fun to watch......

Hi Gentleman11,

My experience would be somewhat similar to those of winkle and my advise along the lines of winnipeg cub.

Each one of these scenerios is good. Know the ladies- dont know the ladies. Ladies know each others- ladies never met , but you know each of them. You know one lady - neither one of you know the other.

This is not like going to the dentist, you are going to enjoy the experience believe me, and the more open you are to this the better you will enjoy it.

For me there are 2 things that are of upmost importance:

1st: don't think that the ladies are there for your enjoyment (sure they are) but don't think that. Better that you think you are all there for each others enjoyment. Take part of your enjoyment from their enjoyment.

2nd: Allow lots of time. If you have to cut out one of your next appointments to afford this one , do it. My first duo was an 1.5 hours because I didn't think I could afford more time. That was my only regret for my duo appointments. I never made that mistake again.

My top 3 memories from a duo ( 3 differend duos and in order of occurance:

a.) " Can I do that" " do what" " what she just did, sit on your face" " sure, can she blow me while we are doing that " "sure"

b.) I cover one of the ladies in whipped cream, fresh fruit and chololate. The other lady starts at her toes and I start at her neck. I eat down, she eats up , we stop at the bellie button for a really smushy , messy kiss ; then continue on .

c.) As I am feeding my member into one of the ladies mouth, the other one, with a strap-on, in a comic voice , is expressing regret that she is built so small; just before the insertion. I enjoy comedy as much as anyone.

Ohh I forgot my absolute favorite and one that I would try to incorperate every time:

I love the kiss, and this is the ultimate kiss!

All 3 off you get together while standing for a group hug, which turns into a group kiss. Somewhere in this kiss ( after 30 seconds and before a minute,-I think) one of the ladies goes down and starts to blow you while useing her finger on the other lady. The other ladys and you continue the kiss. If I could trademake this kiss as a "chicas-kiss" I would do it. Not for the money but so they could write on my tombstone " Innovator of the Chicas Kiss"

Gentlemen 11, relax and have a good time... o.k.

chicas/chavez

• Like 1

Guest C*****tte

As for limits I agree with Sara - always change condoms. Also mind your hands. I have a great deal of experience in group sex and it can be tricky but use one hand for one partner and the other hand for the other. Its not so much an STI thing but a flora thing. Some ladies are especially sensitive. Other options are gloves. Neither gets in the way of fun in my experience if you make it second nature and focus on the pleasure.

As for limits I agree with Sara - always change condoms. Also mind your hands. I have a great deal of experience in group sex and it can be tricky but use one hand for one partner and the other hand for the other. Its not so much an STI thing but a flora thing. Some ladies are especially sensitive. Other options are gloves. Neither gets in the way of fun in my experience if you make it second nature and focus on the pleasure.

I'm glad you said that - I was wondering about it! But...

Taboo would be favouring one girl over the other

...how do you decide who gets the left hand and who gets the right?

Also - DATY? It'd be a crying shame to only be able to indulge with one lady... are there other options besides dental dams?

Additional Comments:

A thought - should this thread be made sticky, and perhaps moved to the 'New to This' section? It strikes me that it might well be generally useful...

I had no idea that the response would be so volumnous and insightful. The ideas, suggestions and tips to the wise are really helpful. The response from the ladies as to the "protocols" and how things best play out is really helpful - I'm not a guy lacking in confidence but sure enjoy folks that know how to make things happen.

Please keep the responses coming, I'm sensing that they are helping more than yours truly.

G11