Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for a good asian SP.

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for a good asian SP.

Not to be rude, but use the search button above, select a topic...and wow..you get many threads like this one I pulled down for you.Cause it has been kicked around some many times already, nobody going to answer your question.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=3707&highlight=asian

BTW happy reading....;)

note taken as rude no offense taken....I am very new to the site and not 100% sure how everything works......thanks for the help/sarcasm LOL.....I know new guys can be annoying......but we were all new at something once right?

note taken as rude no offense taken....I am very new to the site and not 100% sure how everything works......thanks for the help/sarcasm LOL.....I know new guys can be annoying......but we were all new at something once right?

Yes a little sarcasm LOL, not that you were being annoying, if you have the time, spend it by searching on this site you will find alot information. When I first started, I researched alot of threads,read alot of threads, lurked, then started putting my posts and threads into the topics. You can also pm members whenever in doubt, we might be sarcastic, but we do help one and other out;) Happy times ahead for ya!

Wow...that is a nice way of taking a little criticisim...........welcome to the board.....:D

I agree... nice to see someone take it in a positive way. Welcome to the board

Not to be rude, but use the search button above, select a topic...and wow..you get many threads like this one I pulled down for you.Cause it has been kicked around some many times already, nobody going to answer your question.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=3707&highlight=asian

BTW happy reading....;)

I have a theory that I've yet to see come up on Cerb (from my lurking days) on why there aren't many "good Asians". Being an Asian female myself, I know that it was definitely very difficult to get clients based on the fact that everyone assumes that it will be bait/switch. I myself have been attempting to venture into the enticing world of being a SP for a while, but have been flagged on many occasions without reason, and have given up trying.

-Toni.

Guest f***2f***
I have a theory that I've yet to see come up on Cerb (from my lurking days) on why there aren't many "good Asians". Being an Asian female myself, I know that it was definitely very difficult to get clients based on the fact that everyone assumes that it will be bait/switch. I myself have been attempting to venture into the enticing world of being a SP for a while, but have been flagged on many occasions without reason, and have given up trying.

-Toni.

Honey if you are the real thing and you get a good write up on this board you won't have any problem. This is the first I've heard of you and perhaps many of the others too. Could you pm me with a few details? I would be interested in taking one for the team (toftt) also if it meant a good new sp on the board.:D

-Toni.

Good morning Toni, I certainly hope that you do venture into your thoughts of being an SP. I hope you do not feel that that all Asian SP's are catergorized as B&S, from us members.Some old threads that I posted dealt with some Agency's, so hobbiest are very careful when making bookings. Seems to me that you have taken a step in the right direction in becoming an INDY with your profile and chat here on CERB.Next would be your album and you will start to get an on slaught of emails/pm's and phone calls. Best wishes if you choose to start up Toni...BTW I would also TOFTT.;)

The two well known Asian agencies in Toronto that DO NOT bait and switch customers do VERY well as they are working hard at beating this problem. I am sure a few legit Asian ladies here getting recommendations would be very busy.

-Toni.

Looks like you are making a great step by participating in a tread. There has been soma asian ladies who had good reviews on this boared a while ago. Now likw many othrs I am very active on this board and this si the first I have heard about you so I am curious as to why you would say you have been flagged on many occasions. Doesn't sound like it was on this board as you are new here as a member.

You have been given some great advice on how to approach this business already. Just look at the new recommendations section and you will see that members here are not shy on providing recommendations. Let yourself known to the Board and use the announcement section to start with and if you are a true professionnal and provide great service I am sure someone will write it up. There has been strong demand on this board for good Asian SPs.

Welcome to the board.

I was out in Vancouver and the Service Provider scene was incredible, a lot of real pro's out there and a crazy selection of gorgeous Asian girls. Alas, we are not in Vancouver though, so Toni, you will have to step up and help out us Ottawa guys with Yellow Fever. :)

Vancouver is a little crazy - in a good way. I have to be there in September and have already booked three lovely Asian students for an evening of chopsticks and sushi (I am not kidding, I have a detailed fantasy that they have agreed to fulfill, let's just say that it will be one beautiful buffet).

Trojan, you are my freaking hero! I cannot wait to read about your trip to Vancouver, I will not be out there for probably another six months but maybe I will have to get the contact information from you!