Scam Ads Endemic on LeoList in Thunder Bay

On 11/14/2022 at 9:48 AM, Guest said:

To be clear, I don't like using LL. No matter the number of providers serving in specific regions/cities, it's frustrating to use.

That being said, it's not without some merit. When searching for more information about specific providers, it's far more effective as they allow pieces of information many other ads websites won't.

As a business, I doubt their current situation will remain sustainable for many years. It's obvious C-36 and the BP seizure forced a lot of changes on their part. And with the current struggles of big tech suggested that  companies and cryptocurrencies, more changes are likely to come. Will likely come in the form of a reduction or ban of adult services ads or simply file for bankruptcy. I could be completely wrong about the outcome, but changes will come sooner than later.

As for your study, I'm not gonna say you're wasting your time. But focusing on the negative and pointing out the obvious won't change the situation and eventual outcome.

Would suggest alternative sources and services. There's nothing healthy in beating a dead horse.

For the record this extended exchange was with a former very active member who appears to have deleted (or been booted) his (presumed gender) account. An earlier comment suggested that if LL is so bad why not use a different site. My witness is that in a small market like TB any other sites are underpopulated and stale. There may be 3-4 legit providers across all of them, in addition to one I know is legit who also advertises on LL. And my fav companion has disappeared.

Thanks for holding the line @MissArtois

On 11/14/2022 at 10:48 AM, Guest said:

To be clear, I don't like using LL. No matter the number of providers serving in specific regions/cities, it's frustrating to use.

That being said, it's not without some merit. When searching for more information about specific providers, it's far more effective as they allow pieces of information many other ads websites won't.

As a business, I doubt their current situation will remain sustainable for many years. It's obvious C-36 and the BP seizure forced a lot of changes on their part. And with the current struggles of big tech companies and cryptocurrencies, more changes are likely to come. Will likely come in the form of a reduction or ban of adult services ads or simply file for bankruptcy. I could be completely wrong about the outcome, but changes will come sooner than later.

As for your study, I'm not gonna say you're wasting your time. But focusing on the negative and pointing out the obvious won't change the situation and eventual outcome.

Would suggest alternative sources and services. There's nothing healthy in beating a dead horse.

Disagree. Orpheo has done a useful service in elucidating just what the data on fakery looks like, and some of the things to watch for. I thank him/her for their contribution. That is helpful and appreciated. I am also in a small--even smaller market. LYLA is much preferred, and not much else is available, but sometimes there is zero activity on LYLA as well. Then we are back to combing through LL, with extreme caution.