Maybe I'm just getting old or I have used the advise from people like @Greenteal but with enough experience, you can take a quick look at an ad and tell it's a scam right away.  Sometimes it's the background images, sometimes it's European wall plugs, hinges on doors, could be almost anything the sets the dought in motion.  At that point, I just move on, not worth the risk or care of even trying to contact them.

4 minutes ago, minuteman06 said:

Maybe I'm just getting old or I have used the advise from people like @Greenteal but with enough experience, you can take a quick look at an ad and tell it's a scam right away.  Sometimes it's the background images, sometimes it's European wall plugs, hinges on doors, could be almost anything the sets the dought in motion.  At that point, I just move on, not worth the risk or care of even trying to contact them.

As I mentioned many times, pictures are only one clue to look for.

The most important thing should be references to websites, social media accounts and any forms or reviews/recommendations.

When contacts informations are limited to a VoIP phone number and an email that connect to nothing else, there no point in wasting time and taking risks.

On 10/17/2022 at 1:03 PM, Barney said:

Curious: OP Oct 17 LL Link now provides different pics under name "MIA." Though similar, not the name gal as busted by @Greenteal. But all the signs of a fraud remain. Does anyone ELSE care to Yannix the new pics as proof?

Mia NB LL Presumed fraud 2022-10-23 192049.png

Edited by Orpheo12
sample pic from current ad at OP link

6 minutes ago, Orpheo12 said:

Curious: OP Oct 17 LL Link now provides different pics under name "MIA." Though similar, not the name gal as busted by @Greenteal. But all the signs of a fraud remain. Does anyone ELSE care to Yannix the new pics as proof?

ecb64cf4-8e91-41d9-9eaf-44a6e230146b.jpg

Capture.JPG

2 minutes ago, Orpheo12 said:

@Greenteal, how long before we become telepathic?

Can only read and make the point.

And as the OP (and others) don't seem to appreciate my feedback, I'll limit future demonstrations and advice.

Can only do so much...

d34a5db35967f24937dd4c303082e3c7.jpg