bad oral sex?

Guest C*****tte

I also appreciate suggestions as I am a people pleaser. Especially with a new partner you just cannot know exactly how they like it. At one point in my life I had two significant partners. One was circumsized and one was not. They liked very different forms of contact and ways to finish. That may have been one of the reasons I didn't expand my polyamorous circle. Keeping it straight between two lovers was enough for me. :-)

For some reason for me french girls seem to really know what they are doing. It all has to do with the sucking and hand motion. Too many girls stroke with 2 fingers and pinky up like holding a tea cup. There is something about a full hand grasp and stroke in conjunction with going up and down. Also, the whole thing is a 3 piece set. Dont forget about ball play. Nothing wrong with rubbing the balls will going up and down the shaft. I have had alot of "bad oral". The head and underneath side of the shaft are particularly sensitive. I would be happy to give some instruction to ladies if interested. I love to give as good as I get. Every women is different, for gods sake speak up if its not what you like. I think guys really want to please you also, but your input is greatly needed.

Notch Johnson; so you never experiences bad oral; let me introduce you to my wife. She loved (yes past tense) receiving, but her heart and mind wasn't there when giving. I always hoped it would change, but it only got worse.

I believe I have more than a passing grade in the giving department. It is all about listening. Listening to what the lady is telling you and what her body is saying. ( some ladies don't like to give directions) but more it is about doing what you love.

Roaming guy, maybe I owe you an appology. I like the heavy duty sucking. (in a more gentle tone I call this 'negative G's) . while discussing this with a few ladies I have been known to say " you can't suck a man too hard" . Your experience may have been with a lady that I trained. lol.

I do agree. Grabbing tightly on to the end of your equipment and pulling down hard with no lube ,... painful ( this lady needs sensativity training)

Squeezeing hard and pullings down with lube.. good thing!

Finally Ottanon I have little to add to your advise especially the part about includeing the balls. I find that this is the part that I have to mention most often, and this is the part where you need to be gentle. Ottanon, yes you should give instructions...... I should give the final exam.

All this said, I love giveing oral but getting oral isn't a deal breaker for me. All I really ask is that you enjoy it. If you can't , sign up for one of Ottanon's classes...

chicas /chavez

Guest C*****tte
For some reason for me french girls seem to really know what they are doing. It all has to do with the sucking and hand motion. Too many girls stroke with 2 fingers and pinky up like holding a tea cup. There is something about a full hand grasp and stroke in conjunction with going up and down. Also, the whole thing is a 3 piece set. Dont forget about ball play. Nothing wrong with rubbing the balls will going up and down the shaft. I have had alot of "bad oral". The head and underneath side of the shaft are particularly sensitive. I would be happy to give some instruction to ladies if interested. I love to give as good as I get. Every women is different, for gods sake speak up if its not what you like. I think guys really want to please you also, but your input is greatly needed.

I take a small exception to what I made bold. I have had partners and clients who absolutely cannot have their balls touched. Much too ticklish. I have even been accidentally kneed in response to someone who did not tell me. Now I rarely go near them before asking if they like it. Though when men shave them I assume they enjoy the ball attention.

Yes Charlotte, treat the penis like it is football equipment, the balls like they are a basket of quail eggs ( because they are).

Every women is different, for gods sake speak up if its not what you like. I think guys really want to please you also, but your input is greatly needed.

Yes, I agree. I just tell them how I like it and will take the time to show them. Some ladies might be afraid to speak up for fear of being too aggressive but this is actually a good thing. If you're going to engage in it, make sure it's done correctly so you can enjoy it.

i had someone tell me that "changing techniques" throws guys off. so, in that vase it would be bad, because its frustrating for guys to re-concentrate on it. i dont know how many people think this way, but im just adding my 2 cents

I had a guy complain about my oral skills once in a review - said I used my teeth too much. I guess he was too stupid to realize I was intentionally digging my teeth in everytime he pushed my head down into his groin. My neck was sore for two days after that but at least I had the satisfaction of knowing that his dick was likely feeling the same way.

• Like 4

My word of advice is do not try to use the tongue as if it is a penis. It isn't, because the penis does not come with teeth that jab into soft tender skin around the vagina with every insertion.

That is a PSA. I don't want oral as a replacement for sex, I want it to be something different from sex, as in external stimulation. I can see this is the opposite of what men are looking for in oral sex, as in it is a good alternative to full sex lol.

But when you've had great or good pizza, do you really want bad pizza again

I'll take any kind of pizza -- pizza is pizza!

Perhaps that just the little kid in me speaking out again :)

I'll take any kind of pizza -- pizza is pizza!

Perhaps that just the little kid in me speaking out again :)

Not if it hurts going down (sorry for the pun)...and if that was the first pizza you had, you'd never want pizza again

RG

Not if it hurts going down (sorry for the pun)...and if that was the first pizza you had, you'd never want pizza again

RG

I remember the first pizza I had was AMAZING! Then the second one was one of the most horrifying experiences of my teenage life. I think because the first one was so great, it made the next one that much more awful. I just had a recollection and shuddered

I remember the first pizza I had was AMAZING! Then the second one was one of the most horrifying experiences of my teenage life. I think because the first one was so great, it made the next one that much more awful. I just had a recollection and shuddered

That sounds a lot like my first and second bj's, lol. Yes, they were performed by two different people :p. But then I guess every young man's first BJ is probably a great BJ in his eyes.

Well with all the pizza analogies, I'm going out to dinner tomorrow night, and instead of pizza, I'm going to have souvlaki

RG

I'm having ribs.

Same rule applies, even bad ribs are still ribs!

I love receiving a good blow job, and also love giving a good one to my partner.

Receiving:

I would say a slurpy blow job for a couple of minutes is approximately what suffices. There have only been a couple of times when it was so good that I did not want to change the course of what was happning during the course of the blow job. Yes there is usually a big difference in the way women do it. Some either get it, or some dont. I prefer the ones who get it.

Giving:

I prefer that the women caress my hair/head with their hands when I am giving. It relaxes my facial muscles a little bit so I can do a better job. Also it lets me know that I am doing a good job.

Communication:

Lastly communication is everything. I let my partner know that I am having fun and expect my partner to communicate as well. I usually find that good communicators make good sexual partners and that reflects in the oral sex as well.