I think Randy's point is prove it

How they prove it is if you go to a place where more then one lady is working from and while you are in your room having your fun if the other lady gets caught in her room and busted then everyone in the house is arrested and charged. This happened to a number of massage spa's offering FS as well as a number of stripclubs offering more then just lapdances. In fact my friend was in a club in Toronto called exotica when it was busted and they were all detained and he was charged for being in a common bawdy house. Wrong place and the wrong time... if it's just one lady working out of her own place or taking turns using a place you are much better off.

Maybe one lesson to take away from all of this is not to ask an incall service provider to commit to sex in exchange for money verbally or in writing. She's taking some degree of risk to provide you with the convenience and lower cost -- you can meet her halfway by not expecting her to spell out things that would compromise her legally.

..c..

In the past couple of years it has always been a choice of incalls for me.Yes, I get worried about getting set up..but you know what? The majority (99.999%) of SP's I visited were/are highly recommended here on this board, or advertise on EC, I see nothing incriminating by walking in her residence/or Hotel room, chatting about the weather etc etc and placing an envelope with donation inside with out saying a word about it. As a matter of fact the last 2 from out of town, visiting their hotel room at 900 or 1000 am I pick up their newspaper lying on the floor and say here's your daily newspaper and the envelope is on top. The SP has the newspaper and envelope in hand... is this incriminating?(did I give it to her ?) it might be incriminating but prove it. I never have to be worried visiting the same SP but only on the first visit cause you never know.There is alot of crap that runs through your mind prior to your engagement, than when things work out..you may have an failure to perform cause all the shit going on through your left or right side of your fucking brain. So I now take my vigor pill it helps me relax, and I now perform very well with SP's and I really enjoy making love to these fine ladies. So it is incalls for moi... :)

I prefer incall, easier to cover tracks and less $$ to shell out for an already expensive hobby. However, I admit, I am very nervous when meeting with a new SP, sometimes putting a damper on things.

Things have been easier since discovering this board, I get to see what SPs are out there and how fellow hobbyists interact with them. Thus alleviating a lot of what makes it nerve racking...

I have done both incalls and outcalls and have had no issues with either except for nosy neighbours which kind of limits outcalls to late evening when everyone is back inside. To me it has a lot to do with what the SP feels most confortable with. The better she feels usually means a better experience.

I must say I do prefer incalls to a private location. I guess you could say it makes the SP feel at home which to me makes it easier to establish a connection. Many of my best experiences have been incalls at SP's home. Although I have to say I am not a high volume Hobbiest and the ladies I have seen here in Ottawa have all been well reviewed. I don't mind hotels downtown, as out of town SPs don't have a choice, however I have to pick good timing as I own a truck and some time Parking can be an issue. As for legality, I consider the risk to be low. There is probably as much risk of being hit by a car crossing the street than getting caught in a sting. That is if you stick to recommended sites and be careful about the location (stay away from known drug areas). I also try to arrive right on time as to not hang around the SPs place waiting for the appointment. If I am early, which I usually am to plan for traffic, I will go and wait a few blocs away (mall) from the SPs place as not to attract attention.

Guest Paige

This was very interesting to read since I was thinking of making a trip to ottawa.

If I am early, which I usually am to plan for traffic, I will go and wait a few blocs away (mall) from the SPs place as not to attract attention.

I'm sure the SPs you visit appreciate that! That's perfect.

But you wouldn't believe how many guys make really weird choices. I had an appointment the other day, and as I was getting ready -- like 15 minutes ahead -- I noticed some guy pacing back and forth, back and forth in front of my building. I even mentioned it to my daughter, who I was talking with on Skype as I was getting ready. "Who is that guy out there pacing back and forth??" I mean, I'm sure everyone in the neighbourhood was thinking the same thing. Then I realized -- OMG!! I went out and brought him in. (And gave him a little scolding ... although he was so cute and charming, it was hard to scold effectively.)

I used to live in a burbsy type of neighbourhood where the streets didn't have sidewalks. Sometimes neighbours would walk their dogs, but it was rare to see strangers walking around in the neighbourhood -- the exception being people visiting the school next door who were hoping to find free parking in our subdivision. Since this was a huge problem, everyone was on the lookout for strange cars parked on the streets there. And yet, guys would come to visit, park a block and a half over, and walk over to my house. This is ludicrous because, had they pulled right into my driveway, no one would have ever noticed them. But parking on the street and walking around is a surefire way to draw attention in that particular neighbourhood.

Perhaps the most hilarious situations were the brief time I lived in a rural town in Alberta. The guys there were very welcoming of an Ontario SP, but they made some really odd choices. Most would park and walk a couple blocks to my house -- trouble is, the town I lived in was SO small, that pretty much meant walking "across town." And for guys trying to be discreet, they weren't all that discreet. One brought me a big pink heart-shaped box of chocolates. Sure! Who'd notice a stranger walking around in a small farm town with a big pink heart, eh? Another carried a bottle of champagne, and brought me a couple crystal glasses for us to drink out of -- at 11 in the morning. (Did he think I only had paper cups?) Quite a few brought flowers. Suddenly, all the clerks in the local shops got really friendly with me. It was probably the juiciest scandal that ever happened in that little town. (... well, actually, maybe not -- but it did give me something of a celebrity status)

I say, just use common sense. If the SP has a driveway, that's probably your best bet for parking unless she indicates otherwise. How often do you notice people visiting your neighbours when they pull right up into their driveway?) In some neighbourhoods, unknown pedestrian traffic is the norm -- but if it's not, then a stranger will be noticed walking around much more readily than someone who parks where a visitor to the home normally would. Never park in paid parking, even if the spot is empty -- you could get towed, and how discreet is that? Usually the SP will have advice on where to park -- and if you don't trust her enough to take her advice on this, then you shouldn't be visiting her anyway.

And definitely NEVER come early -- believe it or not, we don't sit around in our Victoria's Secrets all day. The last 15 minutes or so before an appointment, we're usually getting ready and getting the place ready. With respect to late, each SP has her own policy -- but I think if you're 15 minutes or more late without having contacted the SP, it's reasonable she can give the slot to someone else.

..c..

incall - illegal

outcall - legal (If the SP is indy....)

Whether or not an SP is indy has nothing to do with it. Outcalls are legal, whether you see an independant or a girl from an agency.

Guest W***ledi*Time
Whether or not an SP is indy has nothing to do with it. Outcalls are legal, whether you see an independant or a girl from an agency.

True from the client's perspective. On the other hand, the introduction of agencies into the equation raises the whole "living on the avails" legal issue. Alexis may have specified "indy" for this reason.

Firstly, I'd like to thank sexnonstop724 for starting this thread & then thank all of you who provided me with this informative thread. Very helpful stuff for a newbie like me.

True from the client's perspective. On the other hand, the introduction of agencies into the equation raises the whole "living on the avails" legal issue. Alexis may have specified "indy" for this reason.

True enough, although this would be very difficult to prove. I doubt LE would even waste their time on this one.

Not if it has a hint of human trafficking and forced business involved.

SNS724

True enough, although this would be very difficult to prove. I doubt LE would even waste their time on this one.

Not if it has a hint of human trafficking and forced business involved.

SNS724

In some cases, yes. However, I'd hazzard a guess and say that the majority of agencies (at least the ones I know of) are legit and above board. Of course, the agencies will claim to be oblivious to what happens during the time their ladies are out on dates. Furthermore, ladies are only charging for their time, which again is perfectly legal.