Hey everyone. Just wondering if there's any women in the Moncton and New Brunswick area who offer foot worship? Ideally someone who genuinely enjoys getting their feet worshipped too. Thanks for the help. Have a good day!

• Like 5

On 1/6/2023 at 11:29 AM, jake.connell said:

Hey everyone. Just wondering if there's any women in the Moncton and New Brunswick area who offer foot worship? Ideally someone who genuinely enjoys getting their feet worshipped too. Thanks for the help. Have a good day!

I do and will be visiting Moncton Feburary 4th..feel free to dm if you are interested 😊 

• Like 2

I would highly recommend Exotic Touch Danielle if you can wait until she gets there. She’s a gem with a dominant or a tame side. Pick your poison. And she really does enjoy it🙏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

I do and will be visiting Moncton Feburary 4th..feel free to dm if you are interested 😊 

Thanks so much! I'll check my schedule and definitely book in if I can. At the very least you're on my radar and I'll book at some point. Ill check out your content. Thanks!

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Investor69 said:

I would highly recommend Exotic Touch Danielle if you can wait until she gets there. She’s a gem with a dominant or a tame side. Pick your poison. And she really does enjoy it🙏

Thankyou bby😘😈

• Like 2

On 1/6/2023 at 10:29 AM, jake.connell said:

I do! I have been offering footworship & fj, trampling, ballbusting and more for many years. I have worked FootNight events as well! 

i will be visiting Moncton end of this month!

you can see some fj content on my Phub

Edited by SamanthaKnoxx
Added details about where to find relevant content
  • Like 1

I'm always sad when there's foot worship to be had somewhere my feet can't reach. I am starting to travel here & there but Moncton is unlikely. You mentioned that you travel to PEI often, IDK if that is for work and if you go anywhere else but just in case, this is where my size 7s that love being worshiped, go;

- Usually Ottawa (my base)

- Montreal

- Toronto

- Kingston

- Calgary (going end of March, if it goes well I will visit regularly)

I do plan to visit out east but this would be more of a vacation. However, it is rare that I don't set a day or 2 aside for some fun. lol

The main reason I am posting here, is to suggest that you follow the ladies who post, not only on lyla but on any social media they have. Most of us will always post travel plans there. From my experience, Twitter is the most popular among SWers. There is a thread here on lyla where we all post out social media profiles, I think there is one specifically for twitter as well.

Good luck in your search!

Jessy

xoxo xxx

Twitter: www.twitter.com/JessyCeleste1

Twitter Handle: @JessyCeleste1 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, JessyCeleste said:

I'm always sad when there's foot worship to be had somewhere my feet can't reach. I am starting to travel here & there but Moncton is unlikely. You mentioned that you travel to PEI often, IDK if that is for work and if you go anywhere else but just in case, this is where my size 7s that love being worshiped, go;

- Usually Ottawa (my base)

- Montreal

- Toronto

- Kingston

- Calgary (going end of March, if it goes well I will visit regularly)

I do plan to visit out east but this would be more of a vacation. However, it is rare that I don't set a day or 2 aside for some fun. lol

The main reason I am posting here, is to suggest that you follow the ladies who post, not only on lyla but on any social media they have. Most of us will always post travel plans there. From my experience, Twitter is the most popular among SWers. There is a thread here on lyla where we all post out social media profiles, I think there is one specifically for twitter as well.

Good luck in your search!

Jessy

xoxo xxx

Twitter: www.twitter.com/JessyCeleste1

Twitter Handle: @JessyCeleste1 

Thank you so much! This is very helpful.