Why do we come back for more?

This one is for the client side, mainly.

Kylie J's interview got me thinking. What is it about an SP that gets the clients coming back time and again? Obviously a pleasurable encounter, but what pleases people varies enormously. Are there any common (or uncommon for that matter) factors that see you already planning for your next date as you leave? Or vice versa. Some of the ladies I've seen I just can't get enough of and it's clearly no coincidence that they tend to be the ones in high demand.

Over to you ...

Edited by Taigh815
  • Like 1

For me what keeps me coming back is pretty simple. It's being valued for one  , just like an SP wanting to feel valued . Also it's her willingness in wanting to give me a great experience and enjoying herself too . Looks and body play a part too but I've never looked for perfection as I'm certainly not . I've met many wonderful ladies on Lyla and Kylie is def very high up on my list. She has class , beauty and personality in spades .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When a man feels desired, truly desired, and the SP shows she's enjoying herself in his company, it's a big turn on, and they'll come back for more and more, every time, guaranteed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1