The Unhijackable Thread of Randomness

She needs to eat this quick!!! She has lost so much weight that she can't even keep her pants up!!!

129200109321420301.jpg

I've been noticing what appear to be new tiny buds on the trees! This has been around the Toronto/Hamilton area over the past couple of days. In some ways it's nice, but I hope I am wrong about what I'm seeing because it would mean nature is really out of whack right now...yeesh.

Kind of a random question and a very different tone than the other posts in this thread.....but hey....this IS an unhijackeable thread of randomness right? :)

I am not a particularly religious person and have no real beliefs in either God or The Devil of any sort, catholic or otherwise.....so why then do exorcism related movies always scare the living poop (not literally :p ) right out of me?! I don't scare easy when it comes to movies.......but I can't watch The Exorcist at night.....just can't do it. And this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyT7xMPurgw, looks absolutely terrifying! (DON'T watch this trailer if you scare easily or get religiously offended easily). I mean if I don't believe in this stuff, why would it be any different than watching any other horror movie with a fictional monster. What makes exorcism movies so scary? Just something I've always wondered about.

To bad my All-inclusive isn't completely 'all-inclusive'...if you know what I mean. Oh well....food and booze will have to suffice.

386221_10150555708981667_212546301666_10848018_1538634464_n.jpg

this must be the most badass ink I ever saw

Oh Heck NO! I think I'd almost piss myself every time I looked in the mirror if I had this lol.....In my book, spiders = ewwwww!

Oh Heck NO! I think I'd almost piss myself every time I looked in the mirror if I had this lol.....In my book, spiders = ewwwww!

a40c99513179c170afbf2a5488aabdf2_20101028191755_720.jpg

but isn't she smexy enough for you?

She have pink toes!

and I love tarantula:D They are awesome!

I was riding through Big Bend National park in Texas a few years ago and came across a tarantula in the middle of the road. I stopped to take a closer look. It was as big as the palm of my hand and surprisingly beautiful up close!

No pink toes though.

a40c99513179c170afbf2a5488aabdf2_20101028191755_720.jpg

but isn't she smexy enough for you?

She have pink toes!

and I love tarantula:D They are awesome!

Twilight much?

I don't think she's quite sparkly enough for twilight, lol