The Unhijackable Thread of Randomness

I think it means that not only is this 'journalist' completely ignorant of the values of the cars involved, they couldn't be bothered to do a couple of minutes' googling to find out. Although I was amused to read the list of cars:

8 Ferraris

1 Lamborghini

2 Mercedes

1 Nissan GT-R

1 Prius

One of these things is not like the others... :)

Another highly entertaining quote:

"Japanese police are blaming the destruction of eight Ferraris and a Lamborghini in a £2.6 million, 14-car crash on Sunday on excessive speed.". No shit, Sherlock-san!

And now for something completely different:

What_Did_I_Miss_Here.jpg

Do you think she was trying to achieve this look???

marshmallow_20bra.jpg

Enterprise Networking: Samsung Galaxy Nexus Teardown Shows Tidy 'Ice Cream Sandwich' Smartphone

Next to Apple's iPhone 4S, Samsung's Galaxy Nexus is sure to be one of the hot holidays sellers in the United States when it goes on sale from Verizon Wireless, possibly as soon as Dec. 8.

The Galaxy Nexus, the GSM version which launched in the U.K., has the distinction of being the first smartphone in the market to run Google's vaunted new Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) operating system.

The new platform offers software navigation keys in place of physical buttons, facial unlock capabilities and Android Beam, a near field communications (NFC) utility that lets ICS phone owners tap devices together to share content.

Of course, with the new OS and hardware, some folks might be curious as to how the phone is constructed. That's where the crafty guys at iFixit come in. Check out their process for dismantling the Galaxy Nexus in this slide show:

Well at least we'll all be having a grand ol' time down there :p

I'm ok with intelligent people having tattoos....but is this implying that ONLY intelligent people have tattoos? That the rest of us are ready for the short bus if we don't have tattoos? It better not be implying that! Don't make me spank you, Malika! :spank:

But I love spanking!

Na...I was just surfing on Tumblr when I found it...I am simply tired of people judging other that have tattoos and saying that we are "bad" and we don't get a "real job" because of ink.