Koreanyumi • Asian

Visited with Yumi and have to say It was an amazing experience. Here photos are 100 percent correct. No bait and switch going on with this girl . She is the real deal . Very easy to communicate as well . Show up clean and act polite and you will not be disappointed. She just knows how to treat a man . Definitely worth a visit. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I just left after visiting Yumi, everything in the above post is bang on. I’ll stress again though what was stated above, SHOW UP CLEAN. She will still clean you in the shower, but you will get treated well if your hygiene is solid. She even made a comment to me to the effect of “thank you for being so clean, it’s amazing how many people arrive here not clean.” Unbelievable that people can’t be bothered to have their hygiene on point for something like two naked bodies coming together. Then they’ll wonder why their mileage was lacking.🤦‍♂️

Anyway, Yumi is great, here another 3 days, go see her you won’t regret it. Treat her well, she said she’ll be back soon. 

• Thanks 1

Even tho this young and cute Korean girl is a very skilled and strives to please she asked afterwards how it goes with the service comparing to prior experience. I meant she should’ve been way more confident given what she’s offering is the total package. Go to see she if you could before she’s gone.

I’m certain that this is not the Yumi that I posted a review about . This isn’t the Yumi that I and Coco1 have seen 

Edited by walter2010
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, walter2010 said:

I’m certain that this is not the Yumi that I posted a review about . This isn’t the Yumi that I and Coco1 have seen 

Thanks

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.