Spent a half hour with SHY at her lovely suite downtown. She?s definitely blessed with a sweet smile, incredible slim physique and easy going friendly demeanour. Highlight for me was she started out by straddling my chest and sat on my face almost as soon as she got naked. Must be a mind reader given that its one of my favourite activities. I could have spent my entire time just savouring her fabulous cookie. Ended up dining from the back which was even better with my face buried between her delectable to die for buns Anyway, think I would have liked to meet SHY under better circumstances.

It was late in the evening, she was anxious to have her take out Indian food that arrived during our session and was into multitasking by taking a call while keeping the ?happy one? perky by hand, which was oddly stimulating. Despite the distractions I enjoyed her company, how could one not!

At 120 for the half, she?s very reasonable.

And what is with the eating thing!! She would only give me a half hour because she was anxious to go out get steaks with friend. When I saw her I ended up telling her friend to stay too, if she is not careful she may balloon out 110 pounds :D BTW anyone heard from Lacie or is she gone, I know she was only visiting?

I tried reaching Lacie a few times. It was either Shy or Lolita who told me she was only visiting for a short while and had since left Ottawa. I don't have any contact info for her but if anyone hears that she's back in town please let us know (or hopefully she'll let us know herself right here on the board!)

LOL even SP's have to eat too ya know...lol...but yeah i hear ya man sucks that she had to multitask while you were there.....but i am sure she was worth it in the end ;0)

Guest f***2f***
LOL even SP's have to eat too ya know...lol...but yeah i hear ya man sucks that she had to multitask while you were there.....but i am sure she was worth it in the end ;0)

YIKES...took a call and a take out order while she was with you??!!

wtf is that??

:confused:

Was lying naked in the bedroom waiting for her to return when some people arrived with the take out. Wondered what I got myself into. It was all good though, she returned and started to play but the smell of the food distracted her, she was hungry. Working on an empty stomach must be uncomfortable. I'm sure she's greater when she's more focused.

Guest f***2f***
Was lying naked in the bedroom waiting for her to return when some people arrived with the take out. Wondered what I got myself into. It was all good though, she returned and started to play but the smell of the food distracted her, she was hungry. Working on an empty stomach must be uncomfortable. I'm sure she's greater when she's more focused.

well brother you are a much more patient man than I. I would've been out of there...I find that a tad unprofessional....eat and chat on your own time would be my thought.

well brother you are a much more patient man than I. I would've been out of there...I find that a tad unprofessional....eat and chat on your own time would be my thought.

I agree, but she told me she's only been at it for a few months. Maybe things will improve or deteriorate, who knows. I have no regrets about staying, like I said, really enjoyed her. In fact I'd consider spending an hour if I knew she'd act more professionally. I'm sure there's a huge demand for her and she can afford this behaviour.

I agree, but she told me she's only been at it for a few months. Maybe things will improve or deteriorate, who knows. I have no regrets about staying, like I said, really enjoyed her. In fact I'd consider spending an hour if I knew she'd act more professionally. I'm sure there's a huge demand for her and she can afford this behaviour.

I doubt it. There are many great ladies to see in Ottawa and if she is not acting professionnal she will certainly turn the good clientel away.