Stripclub etiquette

Guest Kr****er09

I had a few questions as i am rather new to the SC scene. Firstly, when a dancer comes up to you and introducers herself, if i am not interested in a private dance, is it better to let her know beforehand or wait until she asks me? Second, i notice when i go in that most guys seem to be avoiding the stage seating and sitting further back. Does sitting at the stage imply anything or am i just overthinking it? Lastly, i know in quebec contact is allowed in the CR, and if i remember, it is not in ontario. I have heard of this happening anyways? I assume it varies from girl to girl, just wondering if it is a regular occurance. Any and all info is appreciated. I also suck at speaking to women in general so keeping conversation going with a dancer has been difficult for me. Probably not the best place to ask for that kind of advice but i figured id give it a shot.

Thanks guys

Ps. I know there is a thread about this already however i have been having issies posting in it from my phone.

Posted via Mobile Device

Kracker,

No problem with the questions.

In my expereince if you are not interested in a dance at that time, most dancers would rather know, If they ask if they can sit with you you can say "I am just catching my breath maybe later" It is not easy for a young woman to come up to a total stranger and start a conversation - any more than it is for you. So polite and leave her room to save face.

The row closest to the stage is sometimes referred to as "pervert row". That said, if all you want to do is look, it is a good vantage point.

Touching - well leave that to the dancer to explain. If you tell her that it is your first time having a private dance she may be more inclined to open up about her rules. Remember it is her choice. If you are in doubt you can say, "your breasts are really beautiful I wish I could touch them" The worst that she can say is "This club (or I) do not allow that." Then you can stop at the end of that dance and see if another lady is more open to being touched.

The one issue that I find really difficult is if the lady is not "fresh". Once I sense that I just want to get out asap. But I tent to wait until the dance is over and thank her settle up and head for the hills (or more accurately a shower). I know that I am probably doing her a disservice but I would rather not have to deal with her embarrassment.

Others may have thoughts on that.

there is a commonality that you will see over and over again here on cerb , and always practice this one rule and you will be just fine , respect , respect , respect .

not all ladies will appraoch guys sitting next to the stage , in the cr only one person calls the shots and it wont be you lol , if i am not ready to go for a dance i just let the lady know that i just want to enjoy my drink and soak up the atmosphere but she is welcome to come back later if she so wishes.

when i do invite a lady to join me , i believe it is just proper to offer her a drink , and just small talk , whats in the news , how her day is , if you read the papers religiously like i do , then there is always something to talk about . i also believe if the lady sits with you awhile [ 2-3 drinks ] you owe her , take her for a dance , even when buying the drinks you are taking up alot of her time . lets face it , if you dont want the dance , why sit with her so long .

Lastly, i know in quebec contact is allowed in the CR, and if i remember, it is not in ontario. I have heard of this happening anyways? I assume it varies from girl to girl, just wondering if it is a regular occurance.

I'm pretty sure that contact isn't allowed any more on the Quebec side than it is on the Ontario side. But I'm sure most girls don't mind you touching them on their hips or hugging them or something like that.

Lastly, i know in quebec contact is allowed in the CR, and if i remember, it is not in ontario. I have heard of this happening anyways? I assume it varies from girl to girl, just wondering if it is a regular occurance.

I think quite a lot of dancers will allow some level of contact - but things vary, obviously. I find a good way to ask - especially if you've not been to the SC for a while (or for long enough that you won't be remembered :) ) - is just to say something like, "I haven't been here before - please could you tell me what the house rules are?" And you'll be told, and you can then enjoy your CR experience, which is far better than either missing out on an opportunity or pissing off the lady you're with by pushing it too far.

Guest Bri*****e Da****

If you have no interest in a dancer that approaches you, it's always nice for you to be upfront but polite about it. Both of you end up happy this way - she is free to approach other customers who would enjoy her company, and you are free to BE approached by other dancers who you would enjoy spending time with. A good way of doing so is to tell her that you're waiting for someone else. Saying maybe later opens the door for her to come back and you're just stuck in the same situation again. As Papersilo said, respect is key. At the same time, you are there to enjoy yourself, and you have the right to do that with whichever dancer you want, so you can always (respectfully) say no thank you.

I find that a lot of dancers may avoid customers sitting at the stage because they tend to just want to watch the show or be waiting for the girl on stage. Of course, there are quite a few dancers who will approach you anyway, but it's a good spot to sit if you don't want to be bothered by anyone.

In general, contact is allowed in Ontario. Most club rules allow touching everywhere but between the legs, with no grinding or no kissing contact. Of course, this can vary based on dancer, but I think that's a good rule of thumb to follow. Like others have suggested, asking is always your best bet to make sure both you and the dancer enjoy the time spent in the champagne room!

In the good old days the girls did not have to approach the guys and ask to sit down. All they had to do was walk around and guys would ask them. Now it seems harder for them and they have to be a bit more aggressive. Personally, if I go into a SC alone and don't sit in pervert's row, they approach me before I've even gotten a beer. I've walked out sometimes as this is a big turn-off for me. I'll pick and choose the dancer I want thank you very much.

As for conduct in the CR, touching is allowed in both Ottawa and Quebec however the girls may draw the line on nipple sucking and digits. It doesn't hurt to be polite and ask. A simple brush off with her hand also works as a warning that that's a no no. Last thing you want is to be thrown out on your ass by a bouncer.

If you have no interest in a dancer that approaches you, it's always nice for you to be upfront but polite about it. Both of you end up happy this way - she is free to approach other customers who would enjoy her company, and you are free to BE approached by other dancers who you would enjoy spending time with. A good way of doing so is to tell her that you're waiting for someone else. Saying maybe later opens the door for her to come back and you're just stuck in the same situation again. As Papersilo said, respect is key. At the same time, you are there to enjoy yourself, and you have the right to do that with whichever dancer you want, so you can always (respectfully) say no thank you.

I find that a lot of dancers may avoid customers sitting at the stage because they tend to just want to watch the show or be waiting for the girl on stage. Of course, there are quite a few dancers who will approach you anyway, but it's a good spot to sit if you don't want to be bothered by anyone.

In general, contact is allowed in Ontario. Most club rules allow touching everywhere but between the legs, with no grinding or no kissing contact. Of course, this can vary based on dancer, but I think that's a good rule of thumb to follow. Like others have suggested, asking is always your best bet to make sure both you and the dancer enjoy the time spent in the champagne room!

I think Bridgette has this nailed and this is great advice but all the others posters have valid points as well. A SC is a really weird place for a guy ... the roles are reversed, and the ladies are trying to make eye contact with you. That's a great ego boost, but you shouldn't waste a lady's time.

I will up the ante a slight bit and say that you can say that you aren't interested in a dance right now, but you would be glad to buy here a drink and talk a bit. I wouldn't do that either unless a dance or two is a possibility.