East Indian or Arab MPs

Hi all and happy Canada day! I am just wondering if you know of any East Indian or Arab, or other exotic mix MPs. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated! Feel free to PM me as well, if you prefer...

Cheers

Hi all and happy Canada day! I am just wondering if you know of any East Indian or Arab, or other exotic mix MPs. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated! Feel free to PM me as well, if you prefer...

Cheers

Shara at CMJ, has some arabic background, but she's mainly a latina.

Karine19 looks very much the part, but she's got no EI or Ar blood whatsoever.

That's all I could think of.

Thanks for clarifying my question to Adventurer, Isabella! I am not looking for an SP here but an MP. In fact, I started a thread on a similar topic last year in the "Courtesan" section when I was looking for an exotic SP. Now I am into MPs. Thanks Whiteman for the info, I'll check Shara. Cheers...

Additional Comments:

I went to CMJ but I cannot even read about Shara without first becoming a member. I am interested in knowing about her age, height, weight, measurements etc... I am not sure if CMJ can provide such info to nonmembers so if someone has this info, please PM me. Thanks...

I went to CMJ but I cannot even read about Shara without first becoming a member. I am interested in knowing about her age, height, weight, measurements etc... I am not sure if CMJ can provide such info to nonmembers so if someone has this info, please PM me. Thanks...

She used to be known as Samira at ALO, and Sarah (or Sara) at Body Care. You can read about her in those respective threads.

I just remembered another one, Maya at Lamora, has that Mediterranean look, which would include Arabs.

Also there's a new one that Mmad just reviewed named Vienna. I think she has some mixed heritage, and definitely also has that look.

Whiteman, you are a wealth of information! I sincerely appreciate your contribution. Lamora's number online is not working. I also checked the Ottawa Sun, unsuccessfully. Since I am an absolute newbie with MPs I'll PM you for some specific questions.

I can't comment on Shara of CMJ as I have never had the pleasure of meeting her but Trinity is absolutely divine and fits the bill perfectly!!!

cat

There are two MP's I can think of -

1) - the lady that runs the Massage place on O'Connor near Metcalfe...she's an older lady - does massage with a happy ending. Massage is quite good.

2) - If you check out CL under Therapeutic - there is an MP from Mississauga that's here in town - not a good massage - she claims to be caucasian - but has aspirations of going to India to do this for good money - if you take a good look a her - she's Indian herself - albeit a lighter skin-toned. I guess I saw her to keep my options available - but that's all it was and she's not very good at all.

1) - the lady that runs the Massage place on O'Connor near Metcalfe...she's an older lady - does massage with a happy ending. Massage is quite good

I think you mean Maria. She advertises in the Sun, she's very attractive and not that "old" and she has the look you are seeking.

As mentioned earlier, Vienna is also of Arabian descent. You can't go wrong with either of these MPs.

Hello folks, i started this thread last year but I am yet to find an East Indian MP in Ottawa. If someone has new information about an East Indian MP, please share or PM me and it'll be immensely appreciated...I feel like moving to TO...just for this... lol

Hello folks, i started this thread last year but I am yet to find an East Indian MP in Ottawa. If someone has new information about an East Indian MP, please share or PM me and it'll be immensely appreciated...I feel like moving to TO...just for this... lol

Have you tried Vienna yet?

Hi Whiteman, no i didn't. Just when I was about to see her, a new gorgeous Arab SP, Layla, came along and I got hooked by her and she satisfied all my arabic needs both in terms massage & sex...lol

Hi Whiteman, no i didn't. Just when I was about to see her, a new gorgeous Arab SP, Layla, came along and I got hooked by her and she satisfied all my arabic needs both in terms massage & sex...lol

Well, do tell us more about this Layla!

Also there is an MA at Angel's/Paradise named Eva who is Egyptian.

1) - the lady that runs the Massage place on O'Connor near Metcalfe...she's an older lady - does massage with a happy ending. Massage is quite good

I think you mean Maria. She advertises in the Sun, she's very attractive and not that "old" and she has the look you are seeking.

As mentioned earlier, Vienna is also of Arabian descent. You can't go wrong with either of these MPs.

May I get a PM with details on Maria please, from anyone if possible.

i did write 2 reviews of Layla (http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=55302&highlight=layla) and could have written more...lol. Her agency informed me that she is not working this summer because she is busy with a new summer job related to her field of studies and professional career. Thank for the info about Eva, i'll wait for Layla when she comes back this fall...all I am interested in now are Easst Indians...:)

Metcalfe is always near O'Connor as they run parallel to each other.

Replacing O'connor by Cooper would make sense to me...