I have noticed that a large percentage of my booked appointments are canceled. Usually about an hour or two before the scheduled time. I think it shows very bad manners.

I believe it would be convienant to keep a list of clients who do this on a regular basis to get their kicks.

That always sucks Monique. I'm truly sorry this has been happening to you. On the bright side, at least they're canceling instead of standing you up. I find so many things can change for these gentlemen regarding the time they have to 'get away'. I've had a client cancel on me multiple times because his wife keeps changing her plans. I don't hold it against him. Life happens, ya know?

Hi Monique,

Sorry to hear about your troubles. You might consider asking mod for SP only access so you can see the list of no shows and bad dates. How are you screening your calls? Maybe we can help.

Megan

I've cancelled once, been cancelled on and have been no showed on a couple of occassions. I think a client not showing is by far the worst as it gives virtually no chance for the sp invloved to accept something else that might come up last minute. Shit does happen and I've struggled with not taking it personally when it's happened to me.

Some what the nature of the beast I suppose but no fun for anyone on either end.

This game is tough enough already for all involved....lets try to be kind to each other.

Peace

MG

• Like 3

I've cancelled once, been cancelled on and have been no showed on a couple of occassions. I think a client not showing is by far the worst as it gives virtually no chance for the sp invloved to accept something else that might come up last minute. Shit does happen and I've struggled with not taking it personally when it's happened to me.

Some what the nature of the beast I suppose but no fun for anyone on either end.

This game is tough enough already for all involved....lets try to be kind to each other.

Peace

MG

Agree the no show has to be the worst. I've never no showed, but a couple times for reasons beyond my control, I've had to cancel (prefer postponed, because I do reschedule), or have been late.

Likewise, I've been cancelled on (with ample notice btw) and had a lady show up late (with notice btw)...sometimes life happens, and things just can't be avoided

I know for me, since a two hour encounter is what I book for a first time, on those rare occasions when I did cancel, I rescheduled and made it a three hour encounter. And ladies who cancelled and rescheduled, well they make the rescheduled encounter an unrushed encounter

But mutual respect, or as MG says, lets try to be kind to each other

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

It's a huge problem in Ottawa. Which is why we keep really good records, a no show is an automatic ban. Someone who is cancellation we will note it, and if it happens again we ban them.

We really dont like taking advanced bookings, because of the high cancellation/no show ratio.

We dont book via email or txt, because we want to actually talk to the client and get their vibe. Anyone can be anyone by txt or Email.

We really dont like taking advanced bookings, because of the high cancellation/no show ratio.

We dont book via email or txt, because we want to actually talk to the client and get their vibe. Anyone can be anyone by txt or Email.

I know I may be in the minority of guys here, but living in smalltown Ontario, to see ladies I need to travel to the "big" city. For me to see a lady requires advanced planning on my part, to free up a weekend, and make sure I don't get any family commitments made on my behalf for that weekend. Most of the time it works out well. Once I had to cancel (well in advance) because some family members from out of province were flying in same weekend, and it was planned last minute by them. The other, well another family member needed my truck on a specific day (same day I had planned to see a lady), but I let the lady know and was able to bump the encounter to one day later

Just from this guy's point of view

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

I have noticed that a large percentage of my booked appointments are canceled. Usually about an hour or two before the scheduled time. I think it shows very bad manners.

I believe it would be convienant to keep a list of clients who do this on a regular basis to get their kicks.

Ottawa is notorious for this sort of thing and then there are those who like to play games. Some people may have valid reasons and others do it for fun like you said. See if you can get someone to vouch for you to gain access to the SP area and the bad date list as most of these guys call around to different ladies.

If it is really high, you might want to consider not accepting prebooked appts from new clients. If you are accepting prebooked appts, you might want to consider asking for references for them to have a secured time. Otherwise you require a followup confirmation the day of the scheduled appt by a certain time, and if you don't get that then you don't consider it a confirmed appt.

I think the sincere clients will follow whatever procedure you need in order to not have your time wasted by these guys who deliberately set up appts they do not plan to follow thru with. Keep your preset times for repeat clients, and keep your options open with the new ones. If you require a confirmation by say 10am on the day of the prebooked appt, then you can then know what the rest of your day is like. I'd keep your options open for same day bookings as well, for the days when no one confirms by deadline.

If you are accepting prebooked appts, you might want to consider asking for references for them to have a secured time. Otherwise you require a followup confirmation the day of the scheduled appt by a certain time, and if you don't get that then you don't consider it a confirmed appt

I couldn't have said it better :) xox