Birthday Special

Hello! I have away for a while and now returned after a year. I am looking to treat myself for my birthday and I was wondering if there is any birthday special experience. (Obv looking for GFE too) but Idk who to try as Halifax doesn't have much options. 

56 minutes ago, Shorty said:

Hello! I have away for a while and now returned after a year. I am looking to treat myself for my birthday and I was wondering if there is any birthday special experience. (Obv looking for GFE too) but Idk who to try as Halifax doesn't have much options. 

@BeautifulBella

@MsManda

@SarahAlexxx

@Geekygirl902

Happy Birthday in Advance 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Curious_Guy said:

@BeautifulBella

@MsManda

@SarahAlexxx

@Geekygirl902

Happy Birthday in Advance 😉

@KylieJane will go out of her way to help you celebrate your birthday I’m sure!!!

I second @SarahAlexxx as well she seems to always know exactly what to do… that reminds me I have to go see her again!

@East Coast Kimmy and @Exotic Touch Danielle are also great options. For a real birthday celebration you might even book with both as I think they are open to working together. ( they can confirm that)

ML

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, MassageLover-613 said:

@KylieJane will go out of her way to help you celebrate your birthday I’m sure!!!

I second @SarahAlexxx as well she seems to always know exactly what to do… that reminds me I have to go see her again!

@East Coast Kimmy and @Exotic Touch Danielle are also great options. For a real birthday celebration you might even book with both as I think they are open to working together. ( they can confirm that)

ML

Book now or forever hold your own piece. 😉

• Haha 1