Why do SP's move around so much?

I was wondering why SP's move around a lot after the pandemic . B4 the pandemic i was able to find a regular.  Now it seems much harder to find the right chemistry with an SP.

I found great SP's on Lyla who I fit with like Kimberly Shea and ExclusivelyMia, who are gone now. And miss very much.

• Like 1

This industry has a high turn over rate sometimes. Just like the chemistry between you and your provider. The provider has to find the right chemistry between her (or his) and their place of work and co workers if that’s a thing aswell. 

hope you find your right fit soon 😘

• Like 3

Some ladys enjoy traveling, coming from a lady in a larger city. Because of covid lock downs, loss of jobs many civi ladies flooded the industry dropped rates and made it very hard for the independant & mp ladies who came indi because the spas closed  made it hard for regular indie to substaine the income tgey were use to making before covid.

And some ladies after being do long locked in, desided to go traveling. 

There are very many varibles.

Sorry not only ladies all SPs alike will go where they are happily making the most money.

I only tour when Im bored , want to travel or need to go for personal reasons.

There are still many ladys struggling since the covid vortex hit if you do find a lady you connect with be sure to help her as much as possible booking gifts or merelu a follow on twitter well X now and comment & retweet help her keep busy .

I will also add.

Another issue from my view point the industry was rushed with new ladys with no experience and no guidence, Trying to feed their families and fear of covid, rates went down and these poor ladys had no idea that they ,make their rules , they set their boundaries ,their rates who & who they or do not see. Edmonton is still recovering from this. Many good local ladies hung their heels or became touring ladies because of the haggling not only on rates but also the ladies services and boundaries by clients. Typically touring is so much work, it's stressful until you've toured a few times so hat off to all the ladies. Those who stayed local and those who became touring ladies its been 1 hell of a ride.  I can only speak from my opinion and what Ive seen & been told.

Thank goodness for amazing reg clients that truly helped me through out the last 3 yrs. Its been a slope and then some .

• Like 3

I think a lot of ladies moved after the pandemic because the market became too saturated (especially in larger cities) and the cost of living as increased. Most of the providers I've spoken to have experienced a decrease in bookings and/or the number of cancellations has increased. 

With the pandemic making it hard to continue in-person work, lots of providers focused on other business ventures and moved away from the industry. 

I personally like to tour when I'm bored or have the travel-bug. I love meeting new people and visiting new places. It's a fun way for a provider to make additional income. 

I hope you're able to find the right provider again soon! 💗

• Like 3