Megan, I am not familiar with "interac money transfers". This would interest me if it is not too complicated to set up. It would also depend how the transaction is recorded. (For discretionary purposes).

Jafo

Do you have internet banking? If so, it's perfectly easy. You click to "send interac money transfer" and choose an email address. Then you choose a "security question" that only she would know the answer to. She receives the email, answers the question, and the money is deposited in her account.

With regard to discretion, her email showing up on your banking records may be an issue if it's "[email protected]" LOL! You may ask her for another email address, or set up a quick hotmail account for her to receive the money.

You full name will be revealed to her, but your banking information will not. For the lady, nothing will be revealed to you: not her name, banking information or anything else.

I've accepted interac money transfers in the past from clients with no issues.

Do you have internet banking? If so' date=' it's perfectly easy. You click to "send interac money transfer" and choose an email address. Then you choose a "security question" that only she would know the answer to. She receives the email, answers the question, and the money is deposited in her account.

With regard to discretion, her email showing up on your banking records may be an issue if it's "[email protected]" LOL! You may ask her for another email address, or set up a quick hotmail account for her to receive the money.

You full name will be revealed to her, but your banking information will not. For the lady, nothing will be revealed to you: not her name, banking information or anything else.

I've accepted interac money transfers in the past from clients with no issues.[/quote']

Thank you for the information Megan. This is an option that I am willing to try.

Jafo