Vienna

Avg. of 6 Recommendations

I've seen Vienna's ad in the Sun for quite a few weeks and was keeping an eye open for a review on this board. None forthcoming so I gave her a call last week. We had a fun phone conversation but the timing was off for an immediate rendez-vous. Gave her a call again a few days later and we made the appointment; she certainly has a very bubbly personality. Had my second visit with her today and requested her permission to post a review which she agreed to, so here goes:

Wasn't impressed by the location/building but upon entering her apartment, another world. Very nice and very clean. I'd guess Vienna is in her mid to late 20's but she has the body of a much younger woman. She takes very good care of herself, running daily and such. She welcomed me to her massage room with a nice table and I was offered a shower. Once that was over, moved on to the massage. OMG, I have never had a massage that got all the kinks out like this one! She offers a very hard/deep massage which is what I like but if you're not used to it you may have to ask her to let up. She says she hasn't had any professional training but..... I've seen many RMTs, CMTs and MPAs over the years and I have to say this is one of the best massages ever.

Not only was the massage good, the whole experience was very enjoyable. If you're a bum guy, she has one of the nicest I've ever seen. After one visit she made it to my Top 5.

Give her a call, you won't regret it.

I rate the location based on parking and anonimity and Vienna's spot rates high for both. It's near the Rideau Centre so it's very accessible and while the atmosphere of the building isn't the greatest, her apartment is clean and inviting.

Vienna is both cute and exotic and, as it has been said, she gives a great massage. Vienna is also a very naughty girl if the chemistry is right. She does a very good job of putting you at ease and it quickly becomes obvious that she really enjoys her work. She also makes sure that you enjoy your time with her and wants to hear from you as to how best she can do that.

If you're a breast man, Vienna might not be your cup of tea, but if you're an ass man, she has one to die for!

I hope to see her again soon.

Location while not the nicest part of town or building great if you do not want to attract attention (I love walking into highrises for this kind of stuff), the inside of her apartment is clean, I'm still amazed its an apartment with 2 floors???

As for the massage, wow is my best description, treat her nice boys shes a keeper. BEST ASS hands down.

Location while not the nicest part of town or building great if you do not want to attract attention (I love walking into highrises for this kind of stuff), the inside of her apartment is clean, I'm still amazed its an apartment with 2 floors???

Yeah, that was amazing to me as well. I've seen them before, but they never get old.

I tried to see her on a Tuesday but an emergency meeting demanded I cancel. I had confirmed with her three hours prior, and cancelled only fifteen minutes to my appointment. She was gracious and sweet in accepting my apologies. On Thursday I made another booking and didn't miss this one. As stated by others, the building is a little sketchy but her apartment is not. And she's a toned, tattooed babe with a winning smile and lovely playful personality. And that ass - vavoom! Her massage is near therapeutic - in fact she recommend I see an RMT as my knots were the worst she'd ever seen. But with her strong caring hands, my relaxation was made full and complete. I've never posted here before because I've never felt such admiration for an MP. I'll deffo be back Vienna, though I suspect your calendar may be difficult to penetrate soon...

Earlier in this past week I paid a visit to Vienna, her photos appealed to me and so did her bubbly personality on the phone. This lady is fun,exciting,full of life, attractive,she works out and you can tell by the firmness in her massage strokes,but she can be very gentle and erotic too. I agree with the above remarks,Vienna has one beautiful sexy ass, and I enjoyed admiring it hands on :) As Arnold would say 'I'll be back" ;)

I haven't seen Vienna for about 6 weeks. She has a massage special this week and knowing the quality of her massage, I booked as soon as I saw her special. Vienna has unequaled skills when it comes to massage. Tell her if you have a specific problem and it's likely it will be much better after your session. I've been suffering with foot cramps for quite a while and I discussed it with her. She went right to work and my feet haven't felt this good in ages.

I honestly think her special one hour massage is the best deal around, just for the massage. The ending is an appreciated bonus.

Thanks Vienna, you can't imagine how much I enjoyed my session today :)

I also saw Vienna recently. She is a very hot, sexy and intelligent young lady who really knows how to please and create a fantastic, relaxed atmosphere. She is very pretty and has great personality, not to mention her smoking hot and fit body. (I am still jealous of her abs :) ) Her bum is out of this world, one of the best I've seen in Ottawa. She gives an excellent massage and knows how to make you comfortable even if you haven't seen her before. Looking forward to seeing her again. Thanks Vienna!

Guest B*****7

I had the pleasure of seeing Vienna today.I agree with everyone above.She has an ass to die for.I won't go in details of our encounter.But if you like massage Rmt kind she is the one.She is very intelligent knows more than some dieticians or personal trainers.I had a great time and would definitely repeat.Thanks Vienna if you read this for an awesome time

Went to visit Naughtie (Vienna as she was once called) the other night and was completely blown away:icon_wink:. I booked for an hour and wish I had booked for the rest of my life. I was greeted at the door by a dark haired bombshell that is every booty lovers dream. She was wearing a tight little number that showed all her curves It had been a long week and I needed a massage real bad. As soon as we met she asked if I wanted a shower. Being a gentleman and it being the end of my shift I took her up on that offer. 5 minutes later I was off to the room with the massage table. She undressed immediately and proceeded to give me the best hour-long massage one could ever give. I'd say that I'm good for a year after that massage but too bad I'm fully addicted to what this woman offers. Oh well, what's a guy to do?...How about go back as often as I can!!! I tell you, this woman can read people. She knew just how to mix the right amount of pressure during the massage with sensuality. What I often find about MA's is that it's always the massage that suffers in lieu of the finish. Vienna is the opposite. Not to say that the finish isn't earthshattering but, in fact, the massage heightens the finish in her case. The way this girl talks is so sexy that I had to go right home after and make a deposit in the spank bank in her memory.

Guys, take it from me, this is not one to be missed. If you had the oppertunity to go to heaven and back...would you not take it. Thank you Vienna. I will see you again, both in my dreams, and in real life. Until next time.

Edited by Mr. Tubesteak

Guys, take it from me, this is not one to be missed. If you had the oppertunity to go to heaven and back...would you not take it. Thank you Vienna. I will see you again, both in my dreams, and in real life. Until next time.

Oh, come on! Vienna would've been the Interac machine for your spank bank too. :tongue:

In 6 years on the board, I've not taken the time to make a recommendation. I feel comfortable in doing so now.

I've had the pleasure of seeing Naughtie twice now and have to say that for me, she provides the ultimate experience. The comments regarding the location by other reviewers are pretty accurate: the building itself is discreet, but older in appearance. Her apartment itself is immaculately clean, well-decorated (to set the mood) and pretty cool with those 2 floors.

Naughtie is a very beautiful woman with a smile to die for. She's very personable and set me at ease one our first meetings with very engaging conversation. For me personally, it's important that there's some intelligent conversation to establish a personal and friendly connection. She of course was dressed in a very provocative and sexy manner. The massage she gave me was truly outstanding. She's quite strong and a very giving person who really cares that she works out the tension and knots. She has a real feel for finding the problem areas and working out the stress. As others have said, if there's some nagging issue, let her know and she'll focus on that make sure you get some relief.

As to the finish, suffice it to say that for me the finish is exactly the sort that I want in an MA. Her body type happens to match that which most gets my attention (so good for me!) with a beautiful ass and slim toned body. I kind of want to keep her to myself, but of course that's not exactly fair. I really look forward to seeing her again and making my visits with her a regular habit.

I am so glad that I finally got together with Vienna (Naughtie)...

She is a very cute, fit and energetic lady with an ass that is a "Rembrandt"...spectacular!

Her conversation is refreshingly unguarded and her viewpoints candid, but, that's all aside from a terrific massage in which she even identified a problem area that has been causing me some discomfort recently...it's not gone, but improved... she has a great touch...mmmm have to go back for sure!

The "after the flip" with her being SP servivce is of course hard to beat, and she is thoroughly engaged in making sure you enjoy it all, whatever way you you want.

She is very exciting and in tune with her own body and sex and that exudes excitement into the experience.

It was exhilarating, and I definitely plan to see her...often.

Guest Passi*****her

Two words, beautiful and amazing. If you are the right type of fellow you will have no regrets. Just watch yourself because you may find that you've become a life long admirer.

Trust me you will not be disappointed. She can touch you in ways that you will least expect. If this happens to you then you are one of the lucky ones.

I guess there's been plenty said about the location, so lets get to the great stuff!!!

Great indeed! Such a happy go lucky personality, her charisma is contagious. Massage is excellent. Honestly, the spine massage was the release! Everything else was major bonus factor. You know you can tell she's giving her 150% when she sweating from the effort she's putting in to release all my mussel and joint tension. I've not been so de tensioned since forever. I couldn't help but sneak a peak every once in a while - was a godly fabulous ass. My my my!

Into the second room for some physical exercise!!!! My turn to sweat. Actually, we were both sweating pretty good. And I don't usually sweat much. She brings out the best in me. Verbal encouragement brought out the athlete in me. For the first time, I felt like a stallion. My god, just remember to reach around and grab her abs. She's packing abs baby!

Went go aggressive I busted the cap. First time that's happened. Lots of first today for me folks! Going to make seconds and thirds soon.

My recommendation is to picture yourself an athlete and give her all you got. Because she definitely is giving you all she's got! What an exceptional experience.

OMG !!

I wish I had discovered this beautiful little powder keg years ago !

Vienna is athletic, cute as hell and very, very, sexy. She has short curly hair and a terrific smile - and she seems to smile a lot ! her bottom is easily one of the finest, roundest, most squeezable bums anywhere ! She has those beautiful smaller breasts that are just a handful, but still feature lovely full nipples. did i mention she was very very sexy?

Vienna receives in a downtown high rise with lots of nearby parking. her apartment is very clean and tastefully decorated, and includes shower facilities with fresh towels and a proper massage table. I asked her if she has professional training as a masseuse and she says no - i think she could easily train the pros - her massage was spectacular and its clear she takes pride in delivering an excellent massage.

I'd prefer to keep the more intimate details of our session private, but I can tell you that i joined Cerb in '09 and I've never had a more enjoyable time with an MP ! she skyrocketed to the top of my ATF list.

Afterward Vienna provided me with a nice cool drink and we sat and chatted for a while afterwards about other things she's involved in. She asked a bit about me although she was careful not to pry.

I asked Vienna if she was okay with me posting a review on CERB and she was, so voila...

Saw Naughty again today... outstanding again ! similar experience as stated above... i know this doesn't read like "50 Shades of Grey" but i felt it worth noting that she's been great with me both times.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.