How do you like to be greeted?

Greeting for encounter  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Greeting for encounter

• A woman fully clothed
    • A woman semi clothed
    • Lingerie
    • Almost fully nude

High heels with bare legs and sexy lingerie really is pleasing to the eyes when she opens the door and a nice embrace and kiss hello to follow. Big fan of corsets' and garters with sexy stockings too ;)

• Like 1

High heels with bare legs and sexy lingerie really is pleasing to the eyes when she opens the door and a nice embrace and kiss hello to follow. Big fan of corsets' and garters with sexy stockings too ;)

I've never been a fan of the stripper heals myself. Even in strip bars. I just don't get them. I prefer a woman to be barefoot when I meet her at her location.....I find a woman in lingerie and heels just looks silly. But that's me. Kinda like if I'm standing there in my boxer shorts and fancy dress shoes...ok...so maybe not exactly the same kind of image...but you get the idea, lol.

Yeh Castle, I'm not a stripper heels fan either. Especially walking through the lobby of a high end hotel. Although it did get the people in the lobby bar looking.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Kinda like if I'm standing there in my boxer shorts and fancy dress shoes...ok... lol.

Shocking image, indeed.

Heels are great when dressed for a night out, but then again not too high, but in lingerie, I agree it is kind of weird!

But Castle in boxers and fancy shoes, now that would be priceless!

I said high heels, there is a difference, between them..case in point

Stripper high heel- height difference!

thumbnail.aspx?q=985656012448&id=3a140cbcece191bd7ff4c46380adb4f3

Normal high heel

jessica_burciaga_high_heels_black_bikini-t2.jpg

And if you would say 'no' to the lady above wearing sexy lingerie and high heels,well then,you and I have different tastes. That is why I offered my comment, and to say a lady looks silly in them-your opinion, not my thought anyways! So thanks for your negative comment to those ladies that might wear sexy lingerie and high heels, when it is requested by others.

I've never been a fan of the stripper heals myself. Even in strip bars. I just don't get them. I prefer a woman to be barefoot when I meet her at her location.....I find a woman in lingerie and heels just looks silly. But that's me. Kinda like if I'm standing there in my boxer shorts and fancy dress shoes...ok...so maybe not exactly the same kind of image...but you get the idea, lol.

And if you would say 'no' to the lady above wearing sexy lingerie and high heels,well then,you and I have different tastes. So thanks for your negative comment to those ladies that might wear sexy lingerie and high heels, when it is requested by others.

errr....pretty sure there was no negative comment. Simply my point of view. I wouldn't go as far as to say I'd walk away from a lady wearing heels. Please don't put words in my mouth. If I felt that strongly about it I would simply ask the lady not to wear heels when I'm booking with her. As for it being a negative comment towards the ladies....how exactly is it negative? I really can't picture any of the ladies on this board taking offense to the simple fact that I prefer bare feet over heels with lingerie. I was just offering up my own personal preference.

I'm sorry if I'm sounding like a smartass...but the point of this thread was to get everyone's preference....I simply gave mine. There was no negative comment. I apologize if you misunderstood my post as being negative as that was not my intent.

Now that that unpleasantness is out of the way...let's just agree to disagree and move on shall we? :)

Edited by castle

Castle life is short and it nice to always get what you want. This is one of the geat things about Cerb, there is someone to suit whatever it is you want and love.

So lets just find the partners that complimet us and then when we find each other , I say love each other like it 1999. :lovers:

Sounds great to me .

Cathy love to all,

xoxo

So lets just find the partners that complimet us and then when we find each other , I say love each other like it 1999. :lovers:

Sounds great to me .

Cathy love to all,

xoxo

Wish we could love each other like it was 1969 :lovers: :icon_biggrin:

At the risk of being overly graphic, what I really love is a tight, stretchy fabric top that shows off gorgeous breasts and nipples... And a skirt short enough for me to catch a glimpse of those panties hugging those gorgeous folds....... Yes, I'm a cameltoe lover! (although i hate the term)....