Hannah (Moncton)

sent a text to her   &    rec'd message... your message was successfully delivered to phone#.....Thanks for using Text to Landline ????   been 1/2 hr no response which is fine...could be busy

20 hours ago, letsplay_57 said:

sent a text to her   &    rec'd message... your message was successfully delivered to phone#.....Thanks for using Text to Landline ????   been 1/2 hr no response which is fine...could be busy

Her add says at the end that if she does not answer immediately too call her 

Interesting...I sent her text this am saying I sent a text yesterday & wanted 2 book tonite & also called the #...it went to voice mail saying the customer you called isn't set up for messaging...I re-sent a text today @ noon looking for a session....rec'd the same message text 2 landline was rec'd......?????

4 hours ago, letsplay_57 said:

She did answer her phone last nite....booked tonite with her if she does confirm our time this afternoon...

Awesome! Keep posted 

#1  seen her last nite  #2  pics are 100% & age  #3 I won't repeat!  #4  NO PM PLEASE  #5 she said she has restrictions posted...only thing posted was no anal....she advised me:  no kissing, no daty, no digits, no oral, no cof, no cim, no pearl necklace  etc....#6 i had a 1 hr session & was suprised i want msog....  #7 she wasn't into the session at all...we tried multiple positions  #8  spend your $$ elsewhere  should have been less $$  than what's posted

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, letsplay_57 said:

#1  seen her last nite  #2  pics are 100% & age  #3 I won't repeat!  #4  NO PM PLEASE  #5 she said she has restrictions posted...only thing posted was no anal....she advised me:  no kissing, no daty, no digits, no oral, no cof, no cim, no pearl necklace  etc....#6 i had a 1 hr session & was suprised i want msog....  #7 she wasn't into the session at all...we tried multiple positions  #8  spend your $$ elsewhere  should have been less $$  than what's posted

Thanks for the update and I am sorry u had a bad experience 

Edited by Mnew3345

So I figured I'd give her a benefit of the doubt even though I'd read this and was a little skeptical. Texted her with a proper intro and info as to when and for how long and nothing but crickets. Never did get a response back. I'm don't expect an instant reply but good manners is important and it's pretty obvious she doesn't have any. 

• Like 3

She is awful and has been at it awhile I wonder how they stay in the game so long and the good ones fade away  Barbie..Melanie Rose..Ally Faye etc long list..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 10/29/2023 at 8:41 AM, peacectryguy said:

So I figured I'd give her a benefit of the doubt even though I'd read this and was a little skeptical. Texted her with a proper intro and info as to when and for how long and nothing but crickets. Never did get a response back. I'm don't expect an instant reply but good manners is important and it's pretty obvious she doesn't have any. 

Hello it’s Hanna. I am only a month into this. I had a lot of inquiries the first month. I can’t always respond back to everyone. If I’m not available, I won’t answer because I’m busy. I also get nervous texting back the day after since I’m not sure who can see your phone and what kind of situations I can get in that way.. 

I am sorry that I missed your advances, keep calling daily. Love to meet you 😉 

On 11/6/2023 at 4:41 PM, Hannahmorningstar said:

Hello it’s Hanna. I am only a month into this. I had a lot of inquiries the first month. I can’t always respond back to everyone. If I’m not available, I won’t answer because I’m busy. I also get nervous texting back the day after since I’m not sure who can see your phone and what kind of situations I can get in that way.. 

I am sorry that I missed your advances, keep calling daily. Love to meet you 😉 

Thank you for responding. Perhaps we can meet sometime. 

• Thanks 1