Question For The Ladies Who Allow For COF (Facials)

I have this fantasy, something I've never lived out. I'd love to perform DATY and/or digits on a lady after I've COF. Just something about the idea of looking up (or looking down if I'm performing digits) and seeing her come to orgasm with the results of MY pleasure still on her face is....wow, incredibly erotic to me.

So my question to the ladies is this, how many, if any of you, would allow this? Even better would any of you get turned on by this? Is there a rush to get it off? Is semen bad for the skin if it remains on too long? I'm honestly in the dark about this. I imagine the answer is ymmv depending on the lady, and also depending on how long is takes her to reach orgasm as everybody is different in this respect. But just looking for a general idea of how the majority of ladies feel about this.

Oh yeah and just a note, obviously I would not be performing digits with any of it on my hands. Digits would be an option only if the lady finished me off herself and my hands, and fingers, remain clean.

I apologize for the explicit nature of this post and I really don't mean to offend anyone...but honestly, there's just no subtle way of asking such a question :p

:Cunning:

Edited by castle

I apologize for the explicit nature of this post and I really don't mean to offend anyone...but honestly, there's just no subtle way of asking such a question :p

How about

"does anyone like receiving a DATY/digit wearing a face mask ?"

Semen isn't bad for the skin as far as I know...First off you should reasearch a lady that does provide Facial, I do believe there is a couple and get to know her a bit...I wouldn't except it at the first meeting. Reason why? Well first off sperm doesn't always smell like roses...but the thing it drip. It won't stay on the face...it will run down on the face and may go in the eyes (big no no for safety) and drip in the hairs, and trust me sperm in the hair is horrible and it's nasty to remove it

But as always and everyone say it....YMMV

• Like 1

Guest S**a*Q

I'd be up for it... Only if I can wear a scuba mask and snorkel and yodel when I come!!!

HAHAHA! Jk... I love oral, giving and receiving... Semen's got a great composition to be an amazing facial cream. I find it smells like wet pennies, not a horrible smell, just metallic-like.

I'd be up for that, cause you explained it as a fantasy... that's my thing. I love doing things that others LOVE to do... So that's my turn on.

I'd be up for it... Only if I can wear a scuba mask and snorkel and yodel when I come!!!

HAHAHA! Jk... I love oral, giving and receiving... Semen's got a great composition to be an amazing facial cream. I find it smells like wet pennies, not a horrible smell, just metallic-like.

I'd be up for that, cause you explained it as a fantasy... that's my thing. I love doing things that others LOVE to do... So that's my turn on.

Scuba, snorkeling, Yodeling, and cumming Oh My! :p That's.....quite a mental image, lol.

Glad to hear you're open to my little kink Sara! I'll definitely keep that in mind ;)

I allow and like COF, it's very erotic and fulfilling fantasies is something I love to do. I would be 100% comfortable but would probably put my hair in a ponytail if I will be wearing a mask for awhile. I never have my eyes open during a facial to see you cumming lol.

• Like 1

I would allow this with daty as I don't allow digits anymore (too many problems). I am like Lexy - I don't keep my eyes open for COF unless the guy is okay with me wearing my glasses and even then, the angle would have to be right.

Sure, I say, bring it on!

Guest gagagaga

i actually just went downstairs to yodel through my snorkel...I had to hear what it sounded like...lol

Would swim goggles help? :)

Swim_Goggles.jpg

Yeah, those would work actually. Don't want CIE (Cum in eye).

Personally after seeing the movie "Big Daddy" with Adam Sandler, I kinda developed a crush on Scuba Steve and have some fantasy about googles and flippers...

tumblr_len8d6pR561qbqfjwo1_500.jpg

I would allow this with daty as I don't allow digits anymore (too many problems). I am like Lexy - I don't keep my eyes open for COF unless the guy is okay with me wearing my glasses and even then, the angle would have to be right.

Sure, I say, bring it on!

Instead of goggles or glasses, we could use one of those bedtime masks but the if I were to wear goggles they'd have too be the cutest pair and as for my personal glasses, I wouldn't use those but would buy a cute pair just for facials.

Additional Comments:

I don't even like to get water in my eyes!

I found a sexier pair:

The_hot_sale_anti_fog_swimming_goggles.jpg

Now those are cute, no CIE for me:icon_wink:.

I've actually done this before and find it incredibly erotic. It really doesn't drip that much and it isn't hard to get out of your hair (at least I've never had problems).

Now I'm all hot and bothered from thinking about it.

... It really doesn't drip that much and it isn't hard to get out of your hair ...

I'm reminded of the "hair gel" secene from the movie "There's Something About Mary":

17191__something_mary_l.jpg

I'm reminded of the "hair gel" secene from the movie "There's Something About Mary":

17191__something_mary_l.jpg

That was the movie I was thinking about the name was right on the tip of my tongue and couldn't remember it for the life of me.

I love oral, giving and receiving... Semen's got a great composition to be an amazing facial cream. I find it smells like wet pennies, not a horrible smell, just metallic-like.

I can't see why anyone who allows COF (which I do), wouldn't be up for this

I've actually done this before and find it incredibly erotic. It really doesn't drip that much and it isn't hard to get out of your hair (at least I've never had problems).

Now I'm all hot and bothered from thinking about it.

Just had a facial my last encounter of the night. YEAH BABY!!!:bj::jackoff: Skin is fine and so is my hair!!

Hmmm.....Where have you ladies been hiding all my life??! ;)

Simple answer is YESSSS! haha

But like the other ladies have said it needs to be done carefully to ensure it does not get into the eyes.

• Like 1

I have this fantasy, something I've never lived out. I'd love to perform DATY and/or digits on a lady after I've COF. Just something about the idea of looking up (or looking down if I'm performing digits) and seeing her come to orgasm with the results of MY pleasure still on her face is....wow, incredibly erotic to me.

So my question to the ladies is this, how many, if any of you, would allow this? Even better would any of you get turned on by this? Is there a rush to get it off? Is semen bad for the skin if it remains on too long? I'm honestly in the dark about this. I imagine the answer is ymmv depending on the lady, and also depending on how long is takes her to reach orgasm as everybody is different in this respect. But just looking for a general idea of how the majority of ladies feel about this.

Oh yeah and just a note, obviously I would not be performing digits with any of it on my hands. Digits would be an option only if the lady finished me off herself and my hands, and fingers, remain clean.

I can't see why anyone who allows COF (which I do), wouldn't be up for this

Just wanted to give a special Thanks to Cleo Catra for helping me to finally live out this particular fantasy of mine!! :) It was absolutely "purrr-ific"! Was everything I imagined and more, and I couldn't have asked for a better partner (or soundtrack :p) to try it out with for the first time. Thanks again you sexy thang!

p.s...I will never be able to listen to that album the same way again without blushing uncontrollably. You will forever be "poison running through my veins" ...errr...but in a very good way ;)

Is semen bad for the skin if it remains on too long? I'm honestly in the dark about this.

It's actually wonderfully good for the skin, based on my experiences.