Jordyn at Paradise Spa

I had the privilege of seeing Jordyn yesterday at Paradise Spa. I had a 45 min session which was perfect. I do not think I could have held off for an hour. She is stunning. Her pictures do not even come close to doing her justice. Great massage and easy to talk to. I think I may have to break down and try the Duo with her and Audrina.

Repeat, definitely Everyday if I won the lottery.

I have also seen Taylor and Amanda there I am dying to try Audrina. I think Amanda is at Angels touch now. I would recomend Jordan or Amanda (if she is not at Angels)

I'm a noob on this site ... I was thinking of trying out Paradise Spa. Other than Jordyn, do you recommend this place?

Any one of the ladies.....Angie runs a great service.......Paradise or Angels...both great

I have also seen Taylor and Amanda there I am dying to try Audrina. I think Amanda is at Angels touch now. I would recomend Jordan or Amanda (if she is not at Angels)

To clarify Amanda works at both Angel's & Paradise :)

• Like 1

WhatDYT: I've been where you are.... ultimately it is self-control you will want (unless you're a millionaire!) .... the need for courage evaporates in about 7 seconds!

Enjoy!

• Like 1

I haven't seen Jordyn in the Paradise Spa schedule for a long time. Is she still working there?

There was word she had jumped over to ALO a few weeks ago (their website still says so), but I saw her name on the schedule only once since then. I'm not sure if she's still around or just taking some time off.

There was word she had jumped over to ALO a few weeks ago (their website still says so), but I saw her name on the schedule only once since then. I'm not sure if she's still around or just taking some time off.

Well, I did pay attention the schedule, and except for the JORDAN IS BACK headline, never saw any sign of her on the schedule. Must mean my eyesight if failing faster than I ever thought possible, lol.

Be it a pause or retirement (at such a young age), I wish J the best.

toine

Guest B*****7

My session was absolute pleasure.

She is a hot spinner and is very attentive to your needs.

I tried to book with Jordyn at Pradise Spa yesterday and was advised that she is no longer there. I hope she is OK given all her comings and goings lately. Would be nice to see her show up again. If not, all the best to Jordyn in her future. Time spent with her was legendary!

Guest **oo**e
I tried to book with Jordyn at Pradise Spa yesterday and was advised that she is no longer there. I hope she is OK given all her comings and goings lately. Would be nice to see her show up again. If not, all the best to Jordyn in her future. Time spent with her was legendary!

Sorry I missed her return. She is amazing.

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Posted via Mobile Device

It had to be one of the most incredible, erotic and satisfying experineces of my life. Gine absolutely rocked my world on Thursday afternoon. Her sexyness, massage skill, enthusiasm and eroticism is absolutely from somewhere in my fantasy world because it was so good I can't really believe it happened like that.