Miss Voyeur - from the Coast

For the first time in a long time I decided to TOFTT. I saw an ad in the Coast for a "young, hot girl" for an excellent massage. Usually I wouldn't have bothered but it had been awhile so I said WTF. I emailed her and arranged to meet. In her email she told me not to worry that she was young and hot and blonde and very pretty. Normally when you read that you think that she is feeding you BS. She emailed me the night before, told me where to go and that she would be the hot blonde meeting me in the lobby at my scheduled time. Great, that way if she was a dud, I could bail.

All I can say is that my expectations where no wheres close. SHE WAS YOUNG AND HOT AND BLONDE. I could barely say hello, I was stunned. Finally a girl that was truthful and hot.

So we go up to her place and take care of the $.80 for a massage and a hj. That's fine with me, I was looking forward to the rubdown. She told me to get undressed and lay down, here's the good part, she did as well. What a fantastic body she had too. It really seemed too good to be true. So to make a long story short, the massage was very good, the girl was fantastic, and for FS. A definite no! It was nice to have a massage from a friendly pretty naked girl and be able to talk to them.

A definite repeat for me. I really don't want to share her but, everyone deserves a good time.

So:

massage w/ hj - $.80

BODY - 9

FACE - 9

ATTITUDE - 9

MASSAGE - 8

This is just my humble opinion and YMMV. I have seen MANY girls in this town and this one for massage is a definite keeper.

• Like 1

I agree with everything you've said. She's a real sweetie. If you interested in massage with HJ ONLY, then you can't do better than her. But as you said it's HJ and no more.

This woman is amazing, her massage is as good as a lot of registered massage therapists I have seen. she is gorgeous, very easy to talk to and have what I consider to be a perfect body (but tall fit blondes might not be for everyone)

I just left a meeting with her and it was my first with her and a massage like this. She was fully nude the entire time and she is amazing. Only word to describe her properly is WOW

Guest d*.y*s

I saw Miss Voyeur today after work. She is a near perfect 10...I had wood the entire time I was with her! Her best feature is her nice round ass. Miss Voyeur is totally mesmerizing, great attitude, gives soothing massage. Although no sex was involved, I was highly satisfied by the whole experience. Definitely coming back...one look at that juicy ass and you are hooked!

Guest d*.y*s

Can only reach her via email. The Mod does not want contact info on SP's posted...her info is in the classified section of The Coast. Or PM me, and I'll give you the email address.

to bad someone has to use your name to get business i guess you know what that means their not as good as you and as good looking:twisted:

Forget the imitators guys..miss_voyeur (Savannah) is the real deal! I've seen her many times. Everything she states in her ad is true.

Savannah, thanks for the warning about the fake.

Hope to see you soon.:grin:

I also had the pleasure of visiting Miss Voyeur a few weeks back. She was friendly, and just as she described in her ad. She was un-rushed, offered excellent service, and I hope to repeat sometime soon.

-cf

She told me via email last week she was no longer working. I'll miss her I got to meet her once and it was amazing I had planned on going back but was out of town working when I returned home she was closed :(

Shetold me via email last week she was no longer working since she has a BF now. I'll miss her I got to meet her once and it was amazing I had planned on going back but was out of town working when I returned home she was closed :(

Isn't it funny hoe BF could as easily stand for BeneFactor LOL

Loki

awwww, I was hoping to keep you to myself for a while before telling everyone. This girl is just as gorgeous and fun as always.

Oh well, the cats out of the bag. yeah for the rest of the Savannah fans.:-)-

awwww, I was hoping to keep you to myself for a while before telling everyone. This girl is just as gorgeous and fun as always.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest W***ledi*Time

YMMV is basically just a friendly reminder that every encounter between two people is unique, and not a 100%-predictable cookie-cutter experience (Hurrah!). Some folks just hit it off when they meet; some folks not so much. Good things happen with good chemistry (this is the only thing I remember from highschool). A positive attitude, enthusiasm, etc., from one person tends to spread to the other, for example.

YMMV is basically just a friendly reminder that every encounter between two people is unique, and not a 100%-predictable cookie-cutter experience (Hurrah!). Some folks just hit it off when they meet; some folks not so much. Good things happen with good chemistry (this is the only thing I remember from highschool). A positive attitude, enthusiasm, etc., from one person tends to spread to the other, for example.

excatly....