Crazy or Dangerous play times....

I thought we would share in what we have done to have a good time that is either dangerous, just right out crazy, or both. I gave a bj to my first boyfriend as teens while he was driving, right to orgasm. I don't know if ever I would do it again but good times were had and he kept the car in a straight line.

• Like 1

Oh shit, I did that blow job thing too when I was 18! My boyfriend was in Toronto for the summer, and he picked me up at the bus stop to take me home. We just couldn't wait! Doing 140kph on the highway in Toronto and blowing him. I didn't wear a seatbelt because that prevented me from being able to reach with my mouth. I even took the wheel from the passengers seat so he could undo his pants.

Don't worry gentlemen, I've matured a lot in the last 8 years and I'm happy to be 26 now LOL!

Similarly, coming back from a sex show, I tried out the toys that were bought on my then-girlfriend...while she was driving...on the highway.

She had to pull over and we switched spots, so she could play while I drove...I'm not sure who the more distracted driver was.

I had full penetrative sex while driving and to top it all off it was with a female police officer I was dating. I was driving my pick up truck with the seat all the way back with her facing me, it did start with a bj and I was fingering her but she could not wait until we got home. I would not dare do that today.

Another not so dangerous per say was doing it with my girlfriend(20 some years ago) on the couch at her place while her dad was sitting on the lazy boy next to us. Ok he was sleeping but nonetheless he was still near and we were under a blanket.

Another not so dangerous per say was doing it with my girlfriend(20 some years ago) on the couch at her place while her dad was sitting on the lazy boy next to us. Ok he was sleeping but nonetheless he was still near and we were under a blanket.

This sounds a lot like how I lost my virginity! lol. At 18 (I was something of a late bloomer) I took my then girlfriend to Florida with my parents to visit my grandparents who were snowbirds at the time. First night I got a bj on the couch while my grandparents were sleeping in the next room. Now keep in mind that this was a motor home so the "next room" is pretty much just the other end of the trailer, separated by a 1 inch piece of sliding paneling lol. The next night another bj progressed to digits and eventually to the full shebang ;)...Again with my grandparents in the next "room". The showers at the snowbird trailer park where we were staying were community showers, one side of the building for the men, the other for the women. She snuck into the men's side one night and we had us some fun in the shower. She was a real dirty girl...she even tried to go down on me again on the drive home, we were in the back seat and my parents, both very much awake, in the front of the car. I put a stop to that right quick, she pouted the rest of the way home, lol. Ahhh....fun times. I've been a fan of the Sunshine State ever since. And as I think about it now, I just realized that as that trip was my first foray into the sexual arena that this could very well explain my fondness for public quickies! Even though she's married now I still keep in close touch with her....can you blame me? She can't stay married forever right? :p

When I first started as an SP, I went to see a young university kid and being around that age myself, I didn't find it weird that I found myself walking up the stairs to one of those old downtown 4 story buildings that looked like something out of a bad movie.

Everything was going smoothly in his twin bed when I heard something creaking. Yes, that's right, he had a twin bed. I was known to get a little wild in the cowgirl position but something did not seem right. He chalked it up to his old bed and we joked that it would be no surprise if it broke. It was getting hotter and more intense and the sex was good. Building up in anticipation, I heard this creak once again and really thought the bed was going to collapse. The pace was just right, our bodies both in rhythm and our young fit bodies closely intertwined with one another. I looked into his eyes and thrusted into him harder when all of a sudden I heard a splitting crack.

Without further notice, we screamed as we went right through the ceiling!!! Our naked bodies clung to each like saran wrap and below us some young Asian guy sitting on the floor watching t.v. only a few feet away from us as his jaw dropped to the floor. Boom!! We were sitting on a mattress smack dab in the middle of his living room both butt naked. I screamed in some pain for him to get me a towel and he called the 9-1-1, the fire department and paramedics. Forunately we were not hurt to the degree that we should have been ( ask my back that years later) and I was so embarassed that I snuck out of there with only a towel on and ran upstairs to see if the door to the guy's apartment was still open.

Fortunately he never locked it and I got out of there like a bat out of hell. I never stuck around and if this happened today, you can bet on it that I would have sued the property management company who oversaw that building. I later recounted this story to someone I knew and they told me their ex boyfriend was a firefighter and him and his buddies were on the scene that night and that this incident was a legend. I don't know what was worse..this incident or banging a guy and causing him to have a heart attack.

Edited by Nicolette Vaughn
Not in a car but just as dangerous....
  • Like 4

Hi Nicolette, that was indeed legend-....wait for it.....-dary...True story...haha, I guess it's a bit funnier talking about it a few years removed.

But wow I'm impressed by the stories I've read here so far. A lot of crazy stuff.

To that I must say that comming home from high school graduation in the "in-law's" van, digits and a bj were in order for me with both of them quite awake at the time. Luckily it was in the last of the rows (it was a 7 seater). But still quite crazy. The same girls would have me doing digits on the lazy boy together as her parents were sitting at a nearby kitchen table. Ah the memories.

When I was 19, my boyfriend and I had sex in our ski pants on the edge of a cliff in the middle of February. I have yet to top that one.

It was a night out with a guy (fuck buddy) and it started thundering and lightening very bad, the storm lasted 2-3hrs. We had sex outside on the Halifax Commons during the storm. I was very afraid at first but then the arousing effect of something so dangerous took over and it was amazing.

I know I won't do it again though.