Asking for recommendations as a SP

Hi there everyone!

I am LilyJewels and we are a team of two ladies in our 30s and we provide massages with the option of erotic upgrades. We are in SJ and love what we do. We have been in business for 1.5yrs and hope to go another 9 years. 

What would you recommend for us (or any SP) do, that would make your sessions better? What little things mean a lot? What questions should we be asking you? What do you hate that a SP could do?

Thanks for taking the time to read all this and thanks even more if you take the time to answer it.

Have a great day everyone!

LilyJewels 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LilyJewels said:

Hi there everyone!

I am LilyJewels and we are a team of two ladies in our 30s and we provide massages with the option of erotic upgrades. We are in SJ and love what we do. We have been in business for 1.5yrs and hope to go another 9 years. 

What would you recommend for us (or any SP) do, that would make your sessions better? What little things mean a lot? What questions should we be asking you? What do you hate that a SP could do?

Thanks for taking the time to read all this and thanks even more if you take the time to answer it.

Have a great day everyone!

LilyJewels 

Things I appreciate are, punctuality, clear boundaries, an online presence for verification and safety. Accurate/recent pictures. 
 I love it when my date dresses to impress. Nothing better then being greeted at the door with a killer outfit and a kiss on the cheek or a hug. 

This might not be popular with my peers. But I wouldn’t mind more girls asking for verification. Like references, online profiles on social media, deposits etc. I know some people get ripped of by scammers but it happens both ways. And in the end the SP is taking the majority of the physical risks.
Idk how many times I’ve heard about girls getting set up or ripped off, assaulted by clients or competitors.  I like to know my SP is safe. 
It also show’s professionalism. And if both you and the SP can verify each other it increases safety for both parties.

just my 2cents  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, GRoberts said:

Where do you advertise?

I don’t see your ads here or on LeoList?

On Locanto mostly but they both have excellent reviews here on Lyla

• Like 1

Yeah can't find any contact information like others. Maybe you could visit or establish a place in other cities like Fredericton and Moncton since you are in the business for long run. 

• Like 1