Only Fans & Digital Creator's

I"s it just me or...no wonder the younger generation doesn't want to "work" because this is how they are getting $$$....I'd like to know how many ladies have only fans & digital creator accounts vs the % of their age group....send me some $$$ & I'll send u some pics.....I work hard for my $$ like everyone else   But......

• Sad 2

About 90% of OF girls dont make any money.

Its why most push it so hard as its not nearly as easy as most make it seem.

Most men think everyone is killing it.

In reality on a small percentage of us put in the effort and have it pay off.

I hate the way 99% of people promote the page.

Should only Sub to girls who you want to connect with.

Not random girls pushing it on you.

I have a love hate relationship with the industry.

Edited by petraluxurygfe
  • Like 5

On 1/4/2024 at 5:56 PM, letsplay_57 said:

Thanks for post Petra!  I've been waiting for someone to post on this topic

You’re welcome ❤️.

You’re not alone, none of us serious creators promote like this or condone it.

• Like 1

I agree with this 100% 

Doing well on onlyfans is also the same amount of work as a full time job - making content and keeping up with putting it out regularly, maintaining your audience, coming up with clever yet not pushy ways to promote, talking and connecting with your fans, filming, editing, taking photos, making videos. It's not as easy as whipping out a camera when you're in the mood.. sometimes it can be, but if you want to be successful and make a profitable return on having onlyfans its a lot of work - and non stop work if you want to keep seeing that incline of income, and even that doesn't guarantee it. Top 4% creators are only making 4-5k a month, you have to be in the top 1% or .01% to be making a killing. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, xoCaptivatinggCleo said:

I agree with this 100% 

Doing well on onlyfans is also the same amount of work as a full time job - making content and keeping up with putting it out regularly, maintaining your audience, coming up with clever yet not pushy ways to promote, talking and connecting with your fans, filming, editing, taking photos, making videos. It's not as easy as whipping out a camera when you're in the mood.. sometimes it can be, but if you want to be successful and make a profitable return on having onlyfans its a lot of work - and non stop work if you want to keep seeing that incline of income, and even that doesn't guarantee it. Top 4% creators are only making 4-5k a month, you have to be in the top 1% or .01% to be making a killing. 

Agreed 100%.

To add to this.

The other  issue I see is a ton of content creators will tell girls its easy from tiktok to youtube etc.

Hoping they use their affiliate link knowing full well most wont go far as its expensive and difficult especially if new to the industry completely.

Sex Work is either your life or it isn't.

Most dont seem to realize the amount of time it takes. Often 12-16H days.

From shoots to edits to conversations and more.

Depending on your niche may  also cost a lot to sustain. Myself included in this section.

Is it fun and interesting. In many cases an artistic way of sexual expression? Yes.

Is it an easy career? No.

Im lucky to be in those top % but it takes a-lot of work and a good percentage of finances to keep content flowing and interactions genuine.

Glad to see some who use the platform in a proper way and treat fans well ❤️.

• Like 3