Question for the gents and SP's please join in!! RE: Showering

What's this "Shower" you speak of? Such a novel idea ... any lady care to show me the ropes?

Kidding aside - hygiene always adds to the experience, and enhance repeat-ability. When I think about ladies I'd like to revisit, the first criteria is, how clean she was - especially in strategic location. Also, cleanliness of location as well.

As for myself, I prep by strategic location scrub down where I'd like attention the most consistently over at least a 3-5 day period.

As for time, technically speaking, shower time is on the clock. But most sp don't watch the clock to the minute when you play ball.

Cleanliness is Godliness

• Like 1

I would say that it is part of the scheduled time when we made our rendezvous arrangement.

And it can be a great way to get started.

An "after shower" hint for the ladies, unless you want a second shot, shower and soapy skin can be very arousing so be careful about what level of shower you offer at the end of the session!

I would say if you are in the shower with me, then yes, otherwise no. But who's counting those 2 or 3 minutes anyways. It just hasn't been an issue.

I know one SP that wanted everyone to take as shower prior to any activities. Even if you had one 1/2 an hour ago. She made a point of saying the clock starts when you get out of the shower.

Tick..tick...tick..time is a wasting! LMAO...any who, yes I take a shower before the date, I will take another when I ask her while we are embraced and locking lips. :) If asked yes, I do so, no questions no issues about "timer is on ":roll:

Most of times the ladies I have visited (and they have sharp sense of smell) can tell that I'm quite clean and smelling good and ready for the boudoir ;)

It is still mind boggling for those ladies that do not offer a shower facility, as I like to clean up on my way out the door too,a wet nap or wet cloth does not cut it.

GHT is right who cares about the 2 or 3 minutes anyways unless you start getting dirty thoughts in the shower and get started without her:jackoff: LOL..... Then you can always shout out "" Honey I'm ready" :)

By the way I have had asked some ladies for them not to shower until I got there, so we can take one together, or I have had a couple bubble baths too :) They are fun too :)

She made a point of saying the clock starts when you get out of the shower.

We're men. Realistically, how long does a shower take? I prefer to shower upon arrival AND at departure. It removes the last unknown factor before the socializing starts and neither party has to have that nagging suspicion about offensive odors or perspiration. I love to see complimentary tooth brushes and mouthwash, as well. Squeaky clean and smellin' purty.......giddy up go, cowboy.

I myself ask that a shower be taken upon arrival due to my own allergies to colognes, perfumes, aftershaves & such. I do supply body washes and deodorants that I'm OK with. So showering for me is a must!

Its rare that I would join him in the shower either, do to a requested look + we'd never leave =) (if I did it be a real treat, I love to wash my man.)

I'm not much of a clock watcher, so the few minutes it takes him to make sure every inch of his body is clean for me to indulge in, all the better!

I think it's important to take a shower upon arrival as it shows the lady your with that your fresh and clean, and ready to get down and dirty. It's also to be considered as part of our rendezvous time. Regardless of whether I took a shower only a couple of hours ago, it shows the lady that her wishes are respected, and we enjoy things more openly when together. One SP I visit even washes me in the shower and starts part of her service to get me hard, then sends me on my way into the bedroom with me eagerly waiting for her. To end things, I always take a shower before leaving. Some women have extraordinary sense of smell.

• Like 1

Guest sh****s****r

Just kidding, shower before hand but in the summer time might require a freshen up. Afterwards going straight home to have a bath ;) so prefer to spend those 5 minutes with the lovely lady.

Being serious now, would an SP allow 10 or 15 minutes at the end of session (within the allotted time) for a mutual bath instead of a shower?

Just kidding, shower before hand but in the summer time might require a freshen up. Afterwards going straight home to have a bath ;) so prefer to spend those 5 minutes with the lovely lady.

Being serious now, would an SP allow 10 or 15 minutes at the end of session (within the allotted time) for a mutual bath instead of a shower?

If you promised to wash my back after I washed yours ;) I'll even have it in candle lite, time permitting, yummy!

Some agencies advertise a " shower for two" as part of the services provided. Although I always shower first ( no fail) before our meeting, I still enjoy this since the SP's will clean you up with soap and touch you all over. After she finishes washing me, then she will wash herself - this is really important for me since I am a daty-lover. After the session, we'll have another quick shower together. This type of service keep me going back to the same agencies, ie, those who advertise " shower for two".

Unfortunately, I have yet to see an independent SP advertising this service.

Regardless, having a shower facility on site is always a plus. A woorlpool hottube is prefered. I like to also quickly show up after I've gotten down and dirty.

As for time on the clock, I've never asked, and never cared. I usually ask them to join, as they can help scrub places only a yoga master can reach. Often, the makeout session starts in the shower, and continues all the way out onto bare floor!:bddog:

Regardless, having a shower facility on site is always a plus. A woorlpool hottube is prefered. I like to also quickly show up after I've gotten down and dirty.

As for time on the clock, I've never asked, and never cared. I usually ask them to join, as they can help scrub places only a yoga master can reach. Often, the makeout session starts in the shower, and continues all the way out onto bare floor!:bddog:

Are there many SPs out there in the Ottawa area that offer this kind of service with a shower and/or hot tub?

Are there many SPs out there in the Ottawa area that offer this kind of service with a shower and/or hot tub?

I don't know how many of them have hot tubs, but I'm sure quite a few would be happy to start off with a shower for two if you asked them nicely :)

Seriously, your best bet on this is probably to decide who you'd like to see and then ask her directly. Unless you really have your heart set on the hot tub, in which case your options may be rather more limited...

I've always asked, when booking a session with an SP, if I could take a shower when I arrive. Even though I always shower before I leave my place I take a shower when I arrive at the incall anyways to 1) make sure I'm fresh and 2) to put the SP's mind at ease that I am fresh

Takes only a few minutes out of the appointment (which I always expect to be included as part of it but often the SP's are nice enough to not count it anyways).

Plus like someone else said here, ask if accompanied shower is available - I personally find that hot and sexy to be in a shower with a naked female body :)

Happy pooning!