Question for the gents and SP's please join in!! RE: Showering

Do the gents who require a shower before or after an encounter or both, expect the "shower" to be included in the encounter time or given additional time?

To be fair to the SP, this should be included in the service time because it is the time you are with him.

Personally, the times i needed a shower before to "freshen up" (especially when it's hot and sticky outside) and-or after (got hot and sticky inside ;-) ), i have always considered it as being part of the encounter time.

I would say that it is part of the scheduled time when we made our rendezvous arrangement.

You pay for the time of the SP, not for the service. For me time start when you pass the door. Shower, foreplay, sex or jumping on the bed (never had that thought...someone want to try?;) ) is what happen between consensual adult

Guest W***ledi*Time
... "shower" to be included in the encounter time or given additional time?

If I require a shower, it's on the clock. If the provider requires me to take a solo shower before we start the fun, even if I don't need it, I feel it should be off the clock. But when all is said and done, taking a solo shower while a lovely lady is waiting for you at the other end ... takes very little time at all, I'm not dawdling. So the answer of whose time it's on is really more of a theoretical than a practical issue.

Like WIT says, I'm not dawdling. I don't waste too much time in there. Unless of course the beautiful lady joins me. Then I like to take my time. Either way, it is part of our time together.

On that note, I always prefer it when the lady joins me.

99% of my clients shower first & about 80% of them shower after too...I do not include the showering as part of the time...I never book back 2 back sessions anyway, so there is never any need to rush...I have to say all my clients are very respectful of this..and do not go overboard with the time.

I personally , strongly prefer to have my clients freshly showered beforehand, so that is also why I do not consider this as part of their time...unless of course I am in the shower with them :boobies:

I think it's simple little gestures such as this...that makes my clients happy :biggrin:

• Like 1

Do the gents who require a shower before or after an encounter or both, expect the "shower" to be included in the encounter time or given additional time?

I was going to reply something different then this, until I re read the question. And like so many replied if you have a lady waiting for you and ready to please you a shower does not take long as long as you are not that dirty. If the lady request that you take a shower at her location it should not be included in the time allowed for the visit.

Keep in mind that doing the deed does not always take a full hour and if you are done before your time is up please respect the lady and leave within your time limit.

Guest C*****tte

At the very least washing your hands is absolutely necessary. You have been out and about for a good part of the day. I am not germ phobic but I do not like getting a cold either. Handwashing is good for this.

I always freshen up (quickly) after arriving for outcalls in this same manner. I may have just showered but a little handwashing, checking of breath etc... makes me feel more confident and comfortable.

When I do an incall I appreciate the gentleman doing the same.

I join in for the shower as well. It is on the clock and part of the encounter. The showering is one of my favourite experiences and I enjoy getting all soapy clean with my guest.

One quick comment. Have bottled soap/body wash or the small wrapped up soaps like used in a hotel (btw ladies, if I ever see you in an outcall to my hotel, feel free to take the extra soaps, I'll only use one bar)

Had an incall in Toronto once, the only soap was a used bar of soap

Don't know who or how many have used it before, but it isn't in my opinion, very hygienic.

Just a comment

RG

If I require a shower, it's on the clock. If the provider requires me to take a solo shower before we start the fun, even if I don't need it, I feel it should be off the clock. But when all is said and done, taking a solo shower while a lovely lady is waiting for you at the other end ... takes very little time at all, I'm not dawdling. So the answer of whose time it's on is really more of a theoretical than a practical issue.

Your going to be showered really soon...;)

As far as the question goes..it's included in the time..but usually i give a few extra mins for it afterward anyway.

I generally take a shower before I show up, because I think it's an obligation on my part to show up nice and clean. But I am always ready to take another quick one if the lady requests.

As I tend to be more of a massage guy now, I always request bathing with the lady as these days it's more routine, and even shower play with an SP to start is my preference. The other thing it does is assure a wonderful experience when I have the privilege of going down.

I would not really pay attention to it. It is only 5-10 minutes in the difference!

Tried to give you rep. points Carely but I can't. Anyway I agree with your statement as I don't see a reason to be too up tight over a just couple of minutes.

I'm always showered just before the session. Now if visiting a ladies incall I will again quickly rinse off just in case a hot day or I've walked a distance. Plus gives me an excuse to get naked. Hehe. This is always once the time has started and sometimes I have company to suds up as Erin says. (and that is certainly part of the fun). If I feel I want/need a shower at the end I usually watch the clock to make sure I have 5 mins. This isn't a rush thing and my appointments are usually 2hrs or more but more just a matter of respect. If we agree the appointment is until 11 pm, then I try and be out at that time. Unless of course we've communicated openly about staying longer. Cub

My schedule usually allows me to come straight from home so i've showered just prior to a meeting. I've showered with a sp if thats part of their routine/service. I find that 45-50 min is about the right amount of time for me so a shower being on or off the clock is irrelevant. I rarely shower after as again my schedule will allow me to shower at home and if not, I'll enjoy the sent of the woman I've seen.

Peace

MG

This makes purrfect sense to me. I dont' require it, so yes, showers are included in our time. But if I did decide to start requiring it, I think it makes sense for it to be off the clock.

But when all is said and done, taking a solo shower while a lovely lady is waiting for you at the other end ... takes very little time at all, I'm not dawdling. So the answer of whose time it's on is really more of a theoretical than a practical issue.

I'm of the same mind. I always shower beforehand when seeing a SP so if she requires me to take a shower upon arriving (which is no problem for me) or if it's a hot day and I had to walk for a bit before getting to her location, then I'll ask if I can have a quick shower to freshen up. As I have already showered before the encounter I'm literally just washing the important bits that may have gotten sweaty on the way over. I am literally in and out in less than 5 mins...I mean I've got this beautiful lady waiting to get intimate with me, so no way am I gonna be wasting any time :p. In fact on my last encounter I asked her if I could "freshen up" as I had to walk a few blocks to her location and it was a humid day, she put on a cd as I was getting undressed, and I was out of the shower and ready for her before the first song was over ;)

If I do shower whether on my request or hers I've always assumed it was part of the agreed upon time. Like I said it's usually a very quick shower and I'm not the type to squabble over a few mins.

Not to hijack the thread, but I noticed that some ladies do not offer shower facilities or they charge an additional fee for this which I find surprising.

I kind of figured offering shower facilities with clean towels and basic toiletries (light scented liquid shower soap, hand soap, mouthwash, spray deodorant) was the norm. That's the way I have always worked.

Unless someone wants to take a 15 minute shower, I have no objections to letting the time go over a bit since I am low volume and do not book my calls back to back.

• Like 4

I don't know about this shower thing; who would go out on a date without first taking a shower anyway, whether with an SP or GF??? It's not like SP's are dating street people, we all have access to a shower!!

• Like 1