I have been a closet smoker. I kept it very well hidden ( at least I think I did) hehe. I never smoked in my residence and also made sure that when I had a guest over, they would never smell it off me.

I know have 4 days in and am going strong! I thought it would be nice to have some what of a support group. So am challenging any of you who smoke to quit with me! Also helpful advice from you who have already kicked the nasty habit.

I have been using the nicorete puffer inhaler and gum, as I think it would be hard to wear the patch, for certain reasons ;)

Looking forward to your insight and advice. Hoping for you to join me!

Love Always

Carley xox

• Like 2

Best of Luck Carley! Whenever you feel you're resolve weakening, drop in and I'm sure CERB will do whatever they can to support you.

Carley if you have a cigarette I am going to send you a naked photo of myself. Trust me you don't want to see it.

All the best.

• Like 1

Carley, keep your determination to kick the dirty stinking expensive unhealthy habit. You will really feel better in the end by doing so.

• Like 1

Guest W*t D*****

I wish you well in this endeavour as I quit several years ago long before there were any medical treatments to help so it was cold turkey for me. I went through a lot of gum and took up running. You can't smoke and run at the same time or if you do you will burn your face off! LOL Simply, if I can do it so can anyone else. It's hard but if you are determined to take charge of your health and want to enjoy the taste of food once again you will be successful. All the best!

As someone who once smoked 3 large packs a day, I'm living (probably because I quit) proof that it can be done. Good luck Carley, and anyone else who's hopping on the No Smoking wagon. It's well worth the effort.

Good luck my dear.

I smoked for many years and have also been off for a long time. I found that only one thing really worked for me, cold turkey and mind over matter. I believe that many of the little crutches that people like to use just prolong the agony.

Get it in your mind that you are now a non smoker, but should you cheat and take just one then you're back to where you started. When I finally cached it in, not to sugar coat it, I actually found that the hardest times for me were after a month or two, when my resolve lessened.

If you hang in the rewards are enormous, so be tough. Good luck.

I greatly appreciate all the support from all of you! Along with your helpful advice.

After 5 days only, I can notice a hugh difference in my cardio level. It feels fantastic!

I hope to have more of you join in the challange, so worth it! ;)

I was able to quit twice (5 years in between).. and it works once I put my head into it and seriously decide to quit.. I was able to do it by:

1) Avoid thinking of cigarettes at all cost

2) Avoid places you used to smoke in

3) Eat chocolates every time I feel cravings.. I'm sure anything else you like to eat will do. Have lots of that available at your reach.

4) Avoid smokers for couple of days.

5) Try to develop new habits. Problem with smoking is usually you like to smoke after certain things (e.g. after morning coffee, or after lunch), instead do something else (e.g. eat grapes, go for a walk, eat ice cream, masturbate)

I think after around a week or two, you actually hate the smell of smoke.

You can really do it..

I greatly appreciate all the support from all of you! Along with your helpful advice.

After 5 days only, I can notice a hugh difference in my cardio level. It feels fantastic!

I hope to have more of you join in the challange, so worth it! ;)

You said it beautiful but you made the choice, it has to come from within without anyone telling you to quit. That just doesn't work, no matter the method. It needs to be only your decision. I support you 100%. Keep on Trucking!! Cleaning and working out helps but I would suggest not to replace food for the smoke unless it it 100% healthy. Or your work out efforts may go to waste.

One day at a Time!!

• Like 1

1 week in today, I feel fantastic!!!!

Thank you all of you for your support. It really if helping me along! xoxoxox

• Like 1

Guest W*t D*****
1 week in today, I feel fantastic!!!!

Thank you all of you for your support. It really if helping me along! xoxoxox

Great work Carley!!! You are on your way and I'm confident in you.

I've been smoke-free for ten years. I used to smoke a pack per day and one morning I decided to quit cold turkey.

Best decision ever :D

• Like 1

Good for you Carley. I smoked many moons ago and it was dreadfully hard to quit. The good news is the worst is over. Stay strong and look to the future, keep your lovely body looking great and healthy for many, many more years.

Love and Light to you.

• Like 1