Question about an SP's age

Age doesn't matter, at least in this mans opinion! After all no one ever says that a fine wine or scotch is "too old." The examples may not be 100% the same...but I suspect you get my point.

I agree with stevecurious. The age of an SP/MP is not relevant. It is the lady's charisma and character that attract me.

I always find this discussion interesting. While I agree that age is not the determining factor for a good session, part of this adventure for me is being with/meeting younger women. It's just not something that would otherwise happen - it takes this particular arrangement. I have been with some ladies closer to my age, but I tend to go for the 20-30 age range. It's a large range, but still younger than I.

Good question Lexy :) , and what a wonderful answers so far ;)

I know I am not a hobbiest, but I would agree with you guys. I think it is more a matter of who you click with! Age is just a number. As long as you have that attraction between two people, thats all you need ;)

• Like 1

As a new hobbyist I'm not overly concerned with the physical age of the SP; but rather how attracted I am to them (not only their pics but also I look at their posting history).

I don't mind knowing the age of the SP that I'm interested in, but it's not really a "young" or "not young" factor though. Whether someone is young or old is in their behaviour - it you're still full of energy and act younger, than you are young. Age just like beauty is relative....

I hate to be Devil's Advocate, but seriously, how many SPs are honest with their age? I am obviously, who would lie about being 36? lol

• Like 1

I am honest about my age, at 26. Most people say I look 22 or 23, but I see no reason to advertise that age. My preference is for clientele that prefer a more mature woman with life experience, so 26 works for me and I look forward to my late twenties!

I hate to be Devil's Advocate, but seriously, how many SPs are honest with their age? I am obviously, who would lie about being 36? lol

Maybe so but the same could be said for us hobbyists as well. Point being so what if a lady shaves a year or two off of her birth certificate, it makes no difference to me. The actual difference between someone who is 40 but says they are 38 is negligible...at least in my opinion. Regardless, the numerical representation of someones years on this Earth is of minimal importance to me when arranging a date. Personality, charisma, talent, etc. are much, much more important!

Might sounds like a cliche but to me being "young at heart" is everything. I've seen SP's in their 50's who are more energetic and fun than some SP's in the 20's. It's all about personality and attitude.

Might sounds like a cliche but to me being "young at heart" is everything. I've seen SP's in their 50's who are more energetic and fun than some SP's in the 20's. It's all about personality and attitude.

Agreed! I have been fortunate enough to spend a lot of time with a lady who is in her 50's and she is amazing, both mentally and physically!

Personality, charisma, talent, etc. are much, much more important!

Very much so agreed (and openness to try things if you're into something specific) ;-)

And to explain my age is relative comment

A 39 y/o SP might not be considered "young" by a 22 y/o hobbyist but would be considered "young" by a 50 y/o hobbyist.

Guest W*t D*****

I guess it pretty much depends upon their lifestyle which takes its toll. I've been with some youthful and vibrant, mature ladies over the years who have looked after themselves very well and one would be hard pressed to guess their actual age with any degree of accuracy. I prefer a mature personality/character coupled with a well cared for body which is, to my view, ageless.

I don't post my actual age due to privacy reasons but I am in my early 30's and am often told I look a few years younger ( i.e. late 20's). Men have their preferences about who they will want to see and I don't think you can pin down what will make an SP older or younger to any guy. A lot of people think SPs have a certain shelf life kind of like professional atlhetes but this is not true. I've seen many older SPs with the looks, body and attitude that would put a 20 year old to shame.

Many mature SPs have the right attitude and certain skills than a 20 year old and this is appealing to many men while others just want a "young body" to screw and that is it. Once this 20 year old turns a few years older, the client is no longer interested because they are no longer the new girl, have probably become more accustomed to the business and perhaps not as naive. I've seen guys like this and they are still looking for that new 18 year old years later. I'm not faulting them for this but my point is there is no hard or fast rule where an SP can be viewed as no longer youthful because not everyone is looking for this type of attribute in an SP. I've been told by clients on the phone that I am too young while they are on their quest for a 50 year old woman. Age or youthfulness is no longer "the be all end all" in this industry.

Well I've seen ladies from 25 to 50, and age had nothing to do with whether an encounter was good or bad.

One lady I repeated with is over forty and another lady I saw once, and want to see again is fifty

No, age doesn't matter, and to answer the question, I never considered a lady not young, no matter what

age she is...age is only a number

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
additional thoughts over my second coffee

I am happy to see that the consensus is that age is just a number and it is the person not the age. I post my real age 29 and birthday after some very deep thinking. I have been asked for ID during an encounter to show that I was 28 at the time and most gents if they don't know guess I'm between 22-25yrs based solely on appearance. I agree that personality, character, charisma, attitude, talent are much more important. As most of you have said.

I have had some great encounters where age never really entered into the whole experience.

Reflecting back on some of my favorite ladies, they all had similar styles and as I think about it, the way they handled themselves never made me think once about their age. In fact as I look back now, they remarkably seemed far more mature than their age would otherwise have made you think.

I attribute the maturity level perhaps to the experience the ladies have gained in meeting so many of us, all with different types of lifestyles & personal experiences that have been shared to some degree.

From what I have seen on various boards, the average age of the pooner usually exceeds the ladies by as much as double. From that, there are many things that can be learned, good and bad I suppose, but never the less these learnings over the years could certainly prove to be helpful in any walk of life when it comes to maturity levels regardless of age.

I post my real age, 26, but I still get carted every where I go, which is fine with me! I say, at least when Iam 40, I'll still look like Iam in my 20's or very early 30's! For me I guess it's because I still have that "baby face"!!

• Like 2