Fun Places to do the Nasty

It can be in your personal life or with an SP and you don't need to tell whether it is personal or with an SP. That is at your own discretion.

I'll start: In the shower (personal) and a select few "friends".

I have had the pleasure of "doing the nasty" on an X-ray exam table during an especially slow night shift once. Oh, she certainly wasn't an SP and we were friendly...but not friends.:wink:

xray_table.jpg

On a golf cart between the 6th and 7th hole on a golf course. It was with an old girlfriend and likely the only hole in one that I will ever score playing golf!!

In a cabin with a girl I didn't know (ok, that's when I lost my virginity, so fond memories)

In my g/f's parent's house (back in high school) when her parents were gone for the weekend and we were alone

In the shower

And you know what, really anywhere...and I don't recall it being nasty at all LOL

RG

In the middle of a football field around midnight.

In the ocean in New Brunswick.

Under a pine tree in Rockliff park while people walked by.

On the trunk of a car in a parking garage in the Byward market.

And the best one (because Malika mentioned parliment hill) in the electrical room of one of the Parliment buildings at lunch.

In the bathroom at your favorite bar :D

Now I just have to figure out which is Cleo's favorite bar! ;)

I'm quite fond of the empty (or near empty) movie theater...always a classic! Gotta love matinees :p

• Like 1

In a prison cell and your cell mate is a 450lb gorilla named Bubba

Sorry, it's early (for me), waiting for the second pot to brew

RG :-)

• Like 2

I'm quite fond of the empty (or near empty) movie theater...always a classic! Gotta love matinees :p

Now that's HOT!! I've been witness to this and have really enjoyed myself at the movie theater as well!!

Additional Comments:

In the bathroom at your favorite bar :D

This I have done inside the bathroom and out back of only one of my favorite bars.:bddog:

Oh how some of you are such free spirits. :)

For me, giving her an orgasm in a convertible as we crossed Confederation Bridge.

On top of a picnic table in our campsite in a National Park. And THAT was soooo out of character for us that it is a "forever" memory.

Fun thread!

Guest K****r De**xe

Oh there are some many places...

On the apt. balcony in daytime

Front deck of my boat (thats for Malika)

Picnic bench at a Provincal park

Womans bathroom in a bar on St Catherine in MTL

On Nossa Beach In Australia ( Thats for Cleo)

XXXX

Oh there are some many places...

On the apt. balcony in daytime

This one is for sure very erotic, my bedroom has a balcony leading right to it. That's going on my to do list. YEAH BABY!!

This one is for sure very erotic, my bedroom has a balcony leading right to it. That's going on my to do list. YEAH BABY!!

Me too! It's been on my to do list for a while now! I have the perfect balcony for it! And it's the perfect time of year for it too! Just have to find a willing partner, lol ;)

bathroom at the NAC

Ooohhh.....artsy AND naughty! Nice! ;)

Oh how some of you are such free spirits. :)

For me, giving her an orgasm in a convertible as we crossed Confederation Bridge.

On top of a picnic table in our campsite in a National Park. And THAT was soooo out of character for us that it is a "forever" memory.

Fun thread!

I wonder how many people get caught in Prov. or Fed Parks? They are free range for me. :) So I suspect others enjoy the same idea.

Since I love doing it outside I do have a few secret spots that I will never tell because they are seriously private and we can get as rambunctous as we want without being caught.

Ottawa is full of private and sort of private places. I think my fave tho was on the boardwalk at Niagara Falls. Not so private but all good. :shock:

• Like 1

Small boat in the middle of the Saint Lawerance river while speed boats in a poker run are flying by at breakneck speeds.

I think one or two b oats did slow down.....it was not difficult to see my white ass waving above the boat like a white flag of surrender

Posted via Mobile Device

On a motorcycle while riding it and her, in the back seat of a police cruiser, back seat of movie theater and in a lighthouse in Cancun, Mexico at night against the window while the light was rotating behind us.

Additional Comments:

Small boat in the middle of the Saint Lawerance river while speed boats in a poker run are flying by at breakneck speeds.

I think one or two b oats did slow down.....it was not difficult to see my white ass waving above the boat like a white flag of surrender

Posted via Mobile Device

The white flag is for "I have a diver down; keep well clear at slow speed."

Ok I think you need some blue as well.