She is real but good luck getting a hold of her; and even if you do I would not recommend,  

I would suggest saving your money and booking with Sugar Kayne (on Lyla) or another local provider.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, wtfisthis01 said:

She is real but good luck getting a hold of her; and even if you do I would not recommend,  

I would suggest saving your money and booking with Sugar Kayne (on Lyla) or another local provider.

Hahaha

NorthernBlueCollar... did you not read the last post in this thread? She is real but would not recommend! I also do know of this person and have seen her in the past. I would not recommend! 

17 hours ago, tango1212 said:

NorthernBlueCollar... did you not read the last post in this thread? She is real but would not recommend! I also do know of this person and have seen her in the past. I would not recommend! 

No I saw it but I always was interesting in seeing her.

can I ask why you don’t recommend her?

Not reliable where she says come get me and then you end up waiting and she doesn't come out or show up, she's usually messed up on something and she's a Theif! She'll find a way to take your donation without actually doing anything for it. 

On 1/10/2024 at 9:03 PM, tango1212 said:

Not reliable where she says come get me and then you end up waiting and she doesn't come out or show up, she's usually messed up on something and she's a Theif! She'll find a way to take your donation without actually doing anything for it. 

All true.

Not worth the time