Things That Turn You On About An Encounter

First, no, I'm not talking about individual sexual fantasies. That's different strokes for different folks

But, and I'll use this phrase for lack of being able to come up with something better, what is it about the "dynamic of the encounter" (anyone know a better term please I'm all ears) that excites you. And both ladies and gentlemen can share

For me, a few

First, for me, it's the initial contact to schedule a encounter. The emails back and forth, giving me an idea of the type of person I'm going to meet, and hopefully the lady gets an idea of the type of guy she is going to see.

Second, for me, usually about a week before the encounter, just wondering how the encounter will unfold. I don't like scripts myself, I prefer to let things unfold naturally, and that "unknown" I look forward to.

Then on "the day", once I'm checked into my hotel room and the lady has been texted with the room number. The nervous anticipation (yes my heart is going pitter patter pitter patter LOL) most of the day (really bad on an incall, it's hard driving 3 1/2 -4 hours with the heart pounding away) Then the final half hour before she is to show up, hearts just pounding away, me looking at the clock, then the door, double check the room make sure everything is ok, back to the clock, the door etc etc etc

Last 15 minutes, tv off. Sit, wait, which seems like the longest wait in history.

It's time...and that soft knock on the door. And no matter what, no matter how many pictures I've seen, the lady has always been much more beautiful than her photos. Not to mention a warm friendly smile, and that genuine feeling that she is happy to be with you

You let her in, and your encounter begins

RG

Guest S**a*Q

It's the anticipation leading up to one thing...

Kissing, Kissing and more kissing... :) Period.

I'm way to easy that way.

The first knock on the door. I swear even if it is a regular, I am always behind the door looking through the eye hole

and like Sara say....kissing! me love kissing, and nibbling and giggling I guess at some point? (i swear guys how is it that everyone can find my ticklish spot?)

boobies. well ok if it's a duo.

When you are seeing a gentlemen for the first time and you have a really good chemistry with him...awesome!

• Like 1

Just about anything I write here after the first key word is probably extraneous information. The word is....

Anticipation

From the moment I decide that I would like to schedule a date with someone then the anticipation begins. It is very unusual that I would seek a "last minute" encounter, so we are often talking weeks or in some cases months between an initial contact and an actual meeting.

I love that time. I am always nervous about it, even with women who I have seen before, but the nervousness is a pleasant nervousness. The butterflies are working overtime and the closer to the actual meeting, the more they fly around!

I truly enjoy email contact between us along the way as it adds so much to have an appreciation for personality, interests, and commonalities, or in most cases, differences.

Because of geography I usually end up having a 4 - 6 hour drive to get there and then I have a hotel booking to check in to, to get a rest, cleaned up, and let my mind wander.

As I have evolved through these experiences I have discovered that women are not mind readers (I am a slow learner sometimes), yet at the same time the idea of scripting an encounter moment by moment is not something that I like to do either. General ideas now tend to be something that we will chat about, but I love surprise and mystery. Never have I been disappointed. :)

As I write I know that I am going travelling later this week, and as each day passes and each little note is exchanged I am becoming more comfortable yet more nervous and all at the same time.

Isn't this all so exciting and fascinating.:)

Ultimately that deep breath taken the moment before I knock on a door, or when the knock comes on my door is accompanied by such a feeling of "Oh wow, this is awesome. I am glad that I am here."

I love the anticipation followed the door opening to be greeted by the lovely lady. Have to agree with many of the previous posts, just love when the lady likes to kiss and cuddle. It just sets such a great tone for the rest of the encounter.

I think 3 things come to mind:

The anticipation and excitement to see how much more attractive the lady will be than what she appears in her pictures

Secondly, the first kiss at the door- the passion and connection with the kiss(hopefully many kisses) always gives a great indication of how the rest of the evening will progress. There can never be enough kissing.

Thirdly, the unknown yet excitement of what turns on the lady, the fun and challenge to find those special erotic zones on the SP and then the pleasure of seeing her react in true repeated ectasy when you to find those zones.

• Like 1

The flirtatious e-mails back and forth, once a date, time and location has been set for the rendezvous.

This requires a great deal of creative writing.

Jafo

I mirror a lot of the things posted so far, the aspect of the unknown, the anticipation, the flirtatious e-mails/PM's, but one thing that really gets me is the wobbly knees when walking away after the encounter....can't help but feel like everyone's looking at me thinking "wow...he's walking like he just got fucked silly" (or "wow...he's walking like he just fucked someone silly" ...depending on how you want to look at it :p )....and I dunno....knowing that these strangers probably know is very, VERY hot to me.

All the kissing, cuddling, nibbling and petting.

:makeout:

I agree. The cuddling afterwords is always nice :)

Posted via Mobile Device