Hi folks,

I'm a newbie to MP. Never been and would like to try one. Very nervous. Any recommendations for easy going MA. I'm not really sure exactly what I can and can't do and not really sure how to ask. so on and so forth....I'm afraid i will be done very quickly if they don't handle me slowly becuase of my nerves...and I dont want to end quickly

thanks!

Megan's Touch

She was the first (and so far only) MA I've seen, and definitely will see again

If you book with her, go for a two hour session

Good luck

Have fun

RG

Hi folks,

I'm a newbie to MP. Never been and would like to try one. Very nervous. Any recommendations for easy going MA. I'm not really sure exactly what I can and can't do and not really sure how to ask. so on and so forth....I'm afraid i will be done very quickly if they don't handle me slowly becuase of my nerves...and I dont want to end quickly

thanks!

Well, don't be so nervous, just read all that has been written here, pick a person whose personality and way to go seem right, and take the plunge!

Have fun!

toine

I too recommend Megan's Touch: she has everything clearly laid out in her 'about me' info and is very easy to talk with - she'll guide you through a wonderful first massage. And as Toine said, no need to be nervous.

Cheers, Waterat

p.s. How have you managed to remain a newbie, joining in '08 and a second post in 2011?

Hi folks,

thanks!

most MP's know how to tease and please there's CMJ and ANGEL"S TOUCH PARADISE SPA i'm sure any girl would give u a good time

For independent MAs you can't go wrong with Megan, Erin or Bethany. For them and also for clubs/spas/clinics read the recs on here and choose one that seems like it might be right for you. If you choose from adverts on here it will be hard for you to go wrong since there will be lots of reviews to read. That is the real value of this site. So make a choice and enjoy!

I would strongly recommend either one of these lovely ladies. Both are class acts and are very down to earth and genuinely care about the experience that they provide.

Either one would be an excellent choice for a "newbie" or first timer.

Enjoy yourself!

Rodehard

I too recommend Megan's Touch: she has everything clearly laid out in her 'about me' info and is very easy to talk with - she'll guide you through a wonderful first massage. And as Toine said, no need to be nervous.

Cheers, Waterat

p.s. How have you managed to remain a newbie, joining in '08 and a second post in 2011?

Just sorta been lurking once in a while. I've been satisfies through other means for the most part...but times change :)

Posted via Mobile Device

+1 on Erin and Megan. I'd also recommend Jessica.

It sounds like you might be better off going with one of the independent ladies rather than visiting one of the MPs, simply because that way you can chat to them via email first and ask whatever questions you feel inclined to ask without the pressure of having to do so once you arrive. But there are also some fantastic ladies at the MPs too...

Guest gagagaga

I really think that all of our independant ladies here on cerb do a great job of laying boundaries out clearly, so the client does not have any anxiety in that respect. CMJ is another great option.

Guest s**nflute

Well said JoeBlow.....I wish to remind everyone that Jude Massage to that list of independant MP, can't go wrong.