Jessica Angel

Well I don't believe this wonderful lady has any recommendations on CERB so let me be the first and I expect many more might follow.

JessicaAngel recently joined our community taking up residence in Calgary. I've had a couple of trips to Calgary in past and have had mixed experiences with local and touring ladies. Although everyone is different, for me, my search is over! Jessica is an AMAZING companion I look forward to seeing again and again.

Getting in touch with her was easy and she was very responsive to my PMs and then closer to our date my texts. In fact our first 'almost' encounter didn't happen as a planned trip to Calgary was cancelled however, another opportunity came in just 2 weeks time.

Our dialogue had just the right balance of sexy/flirty yet shy/risky. It was our first meeting together so this was perfect and I truly loved the nervous element that surfaced as our meeting time got closer. Jessica was very accomodating to my travel schedule and my one mistake was that I could only arrange this for my last night in town. Had I known how wonderful the experience was to be, I would have found other opportunities to see her.

At scheduled meeting she arrived right on-time and in fact texted me 15 mins early that she arrived and was ready to meet. I liked that. Jessica is VERY naturally pretty and girl next door look. She was wearing a nice dressy/casual blouse and skirt. The blouse was loose fitting but I could tell enough that underneath was likely a sexy body as her skirt revealed slim hips and desirable legs.

We talked and sipped wine for some time finding out our shared interests (we are too close hehe), and simply gained a comfort and ease with each other. It was very natural and nice as slowly a slight touch was placed by one or the other simply saying - "I'm liking you and want more". Jessica is very easy to talk with on a variety of subjects. Conversation moved smoothly between us and I never felt an awkward moment. In fact the time seemed to be passing quickly when she suggested we leave the living room for something more comfortable.

This was the moment that the clothes gently got removed and revealed a beautifully shaped woman. At first in some black sexy lingerie and then ultimately smooth and soft skin you just have to touch. She is in great shape and nicely curvy as a woman should be, with well proportioned breasts. I spent much of the time kissing and massaging her which I could do for hours. Naked in front of me and all I wanted was to touch, taste and cover her. She is a passionate kisser and truly loves giving pleasure as well. I enjoyed giving myself to her. The rest will stay between us.

Jessica may not be in this fulltime and intends on only seeing limited gentlemen.

If you live in Calgary or visit there I highly recommend you contact her and spend some time with this beautiful and passionate woman. I know I will definately see her again. We have some playing to finish...and as she reminded me....we'll never be done! OMG - till next time my Angel.

XOXO

Cub

• Like 2

Great recommendation Cub about Jessica! She looks amazing in her photo's and this rec confirms her beauty and her gorgeous body! Thanks for sharing!

Nice, Cub. Thank you.

How do you qualify as a 'limited gentleman', please ?? LOL

Cato, I'll leave that for Jessica to determine but my guess is lots of sweetness and respect. So I think you would be in. Oh and plane ride to Calgary. But heck, you would only need a 1 way ticket cause you could return home skipping your way.

Nice, Cub. Thank you.

How do you qualify as a 'limited gentleman', please ?? LOL

Nice review, being from Halifax I wish there were more up to date ones on here, if I get to meet a lady while visiting this week I will be sure to return the review favor!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.