Miss Molly Mae • White • LL

Molly Mae, an exquisite experience in downtown Halifax.

When I first met Molly I was floored at how beautiful she was. The captivating aroma of her apartment oozed my senses with the excitement of a thousand galloping horses right into her bed. 

There, the Italian beauty stood before me, looking both elegant and ready to please in all her feminine beauty, wit and charm. 

There were no limits on what I wanted to do with her, but alas time is such a short and fickle mistress.

Her frame was light and her body was oh so tight. Imagine, if you will, a girl whose experience kindly mixes an age of experience into a young Roman beauty like a beautiful Stallion riding in the horizon as the sun sets and your orgasm hits its climax.

Her body is a chiseled statue built by Rome itself. Every muscle fiber in full view for my eyes only. It was an elegant delight that I wouldn't trade for the world.

To see her again would make the sun rise in Rome once again. A little piece of Italy right in our own backyard.

• Thanks 1

Nothing against rookies, but…have any seasoned veterans seen Molly Mae? If so, please provide some details to corroborate the subject review. Thank you.

7 hours ago, addictedone said:

Nothing against rookies, but…have any seasoned veterans seen Molly Mae? If so, please provide some details to corroborate the subject review. Thank you.

Message you

• Thanks 1

On 2/7/2024 at 12:11 PM, addictedone said:

Yeah, agreed.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.